Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

livewildcard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi guys,

I know there is a particular exhaust thread but for us Aussies here who is already contemplating what they are getting and from where?
Sponsored

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
Not one for us specifically but this will do, im getting the magnaflow comp catback, unless cobbs turns out even better and at this stage ill be using cj pony parts

OP
OP

livewildcard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yea I was looking at CJ's and the maganflow competition series. Looks about $1600 with change to be delivered. Might order one soon just to check it all out.

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
Yeah the only shitty thing is because its over 1000 bucks you have to pay gst and do all that crap, ill probably order all my mods at once which is about 4ks worth and just pay a customs broker the $45 to do all the declaration paperwork, sort out the gst and other fees

OP
OP

livewildcard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yea that is tough.

What other mods you looking at getting at the same time.

Was looking at the CAI etc as well. What goodies are you thinking.

Sponsored

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
From cjs
hood struts
cai
catchcan
intercooler
cobb tuner (maybe depends on aussie tunes)
Springs probably steeda although i might order direct.
Rtr spoiler, rocker splitters and front grill unless they cant stock them then ill go direct
roush window and side scoops unless cjs cant offer painted in which case again ill go direct.
ill start ordering around august September to make sure its all here plus there will be more on the market then

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I'm going with the borla atak, I haven't yet considered how I'm going to bring it into the country. Hopefully a shop locally might import it. Wasn't a fan of the drone with the magnaflow systems. I think it will be good if we all different types of systems as I'm not sure how the Australian tune could effect the exhaust note.

OP
OP

livewildcard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yea I listened to Borla and Magnaflow. I am still not 100% decided but I think I was leaning towards Magnaflow.

Yea who knows there might be some Aussie company start to offer it but I am thinking it wont be until heaps later after they are finally released so I am still investigating bringing it all over which I have done before so shouldn't be too much trouble.

I will also be waiting until about August to do the final order in time to sit and look at it all in my garage until she arrives!

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Racered
I have mentioned it before but since some of you are leaning towards Magnaflow,you can get Magnaflow locally from Super Cat Converters.I have ordered a Magnaflow Competition Axle back 19103 .$1177.00 pick up in Sydney. If you consider CJ Pony's price add 25% aussie dollar, freight etc ,it is a competitive price. I will have it in July,if there is anything wrong they can sort it. CJ's are ok for small - light weight things but the freight increases noticeably on heavy orders.

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Racered
BTW , I will see how it sounds,I think I will be happy according to CJ's sound clips,but I still have the option of adding H pipe for $us239.00 later.

Sponsored

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
Thanks red, might contact them for a quote, its the only piece over a $1000 that im getting the rest i can get smaller parcels so i dont have to deal with customs crap

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
Fantastic service from super cat, emailed them and Wayne got back to me already, just over 1600 including delivery to Cairns for a 19191 competition series catck for ebm. Very happy

OP
OP

livewildcard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thats a fantastic option - and good to hear some good quality customer service as well. Well definetly give them a bell around July if I can finally make up my mind!

The next 7-8 months are going to drag on thats for sure.

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
I'll probably go for Ford Racing Cats Back by BORLA. Haven't really researched any pricing yet but I saw the install video by Brenspeed.