Sponsored

Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I wonder if they build RHD cars on Thursday? Thurs 4th Jan for you and Thurs 11th Jan for me.
Where you seeing this Dr? I can't see anything.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
WW Logistics have removed the cargo id, so we can't see when our cars are sailing with them, boo

Due to security concerns we have decided to remove the cargo id search functionality from our Track & Trace web page.
We will continue to provide our customers with the capability to track their cargo by searching based on either the WWL booking number, WWL bill of lading number or the customer reference number.
Retrieved results will have all the same details as before, including cargo id information.
Cust ref # = Cargo ID from memory.

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Hi guys. What's a reasonable time between getting your VIN and your window sticker being available? The OP suggests a week, but I got my VIN on Thursday 22nd Feb and I'm still getting the old "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been
released for this vehicle." on VIN Maniacs.

Am I doing something wrong, or shall I just calm the f#ck down and stop bothering people?

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys. What's a reasonable time between getting your VIN and your window sticker being available? The OP suggests a week, but I got my VIN on Thursday 22nd Feb and I'm still getting the old "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been

Am I doing something wrong, or shall I just calm the f#ck down and stop bothering people?
Well with the MY18s it s abit of a fiasco, some dealers are giving partial vins, some are giving them weeks before window stickers etc.

Sponsored

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible

Same here, I got my VIN 2 weeks ago, and get the same Please Check Later message. I keep checking.....

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Manders!

I do have a full VIN so I'll just try to calm down a bit. :rant:

I would... mind you, if you go back historically and look at me whilst I was waiting, I made everyone look positively tame. :lol::lol:

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Same here, I got my VIN 2 weeks ago, and get the same Please Check Later message. I keep checking.....
Hi Jim. Me too, I'm driving myself mad with it. What colour/spec have you ordered?

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
The US side of things is very different, I got my VIN and Window Sticker on the same day for my CS, mind you was a special order, don't know if that makes any difference ?

:cheers:

angry343

A17GRY
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got my partial Vin of the order ford emailed me! Tried all the usual paths 1FA6P8########### Got nowhere!! Window sticker I can get! Dealer rang me today confirming it has been built and expected delivery to dealer on the 23/04/18 Hopefully!!

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Got my partial Vin of the order ford emailed me! Tried all the usual paths 1FA6P8########### Got nowhere!! Window sticker I can get! Dealer rang me today confirming it has been built and expected delivery to dealer on the 23/04/18 Hopefully!!
Yeah that 1fa6p8 doesn't work anymore, they changed the vins a bit.

angry343

A17GRY
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
thanks Steve that's probably why it comes up with #### all, I have asked for the full Vin ! you would think I was asking for a state secret! it spoils the chase!

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
thanks Steve that's probably why it comes up with #### all, I have asked for the full Vin ! you would think I was asking for a state secret! it spoils the chase!
Just in case, you did have the appropriate letter after - 1FA6PA and before the partial VIN? ie

C = Coupe GT
F = Convertible GT
J = Coupe GT350
T = Coupe
U = Convertible
Sponsored