jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
For the cost these are a great option and these are forged in the same place a lot of other companies get their wheels as well but at a fraction of the cost. The sizing, options and colors are pretty much endless. We've done some aggressive fitments for customers and not so aggressive for those that want to run a meaty tire with no camber.
Sponsored

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
For the cost these are a great option and these are forged in the same place a lot of other companies get their wheels as well but at a fraction of the cost. The sizing, options and colors are pretty much endless. We've done some aggressive fitments for customers and not so aggressive for those that want to run a meaty tire with no camber.
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me if these are available in GT350 R sizes that are compatible with Non-r GT350? Also, are these available in satin or gloss black? What’s the delivery time on these and price for R spec size? Thanks. :cheers:

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me if these are available in GT350 R sizes that are compatible with Non-r GT350? Also, are these available in satin or gloss black? What’s the delivery time on these and price for R spec size? Thanks. :cheers:
The VS Forged wheels do not work on the GT350, I confirmed this first hand about 1 1/2 years ago.
Sponsored