Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Nope, no hits, so I guess that means that either the market has softened, people have gotten used to these 5k deals I've thrown out, or they don't like leadfoot grey. Hmmm, maybe all of the above. I still.dont think that the market is below 5k though.

It's the car you are getting. I sort of get it, one of my R's is triple yellow. At first, I wasn't crazy about it. However now it it very dear to me. Some people have to have it 100% thier way, and I get it, but at the end of the day, it's a very special car.

I have a hunch..... I bet people think that one more model year is going to drive R prices to sub MSRP :lol:

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
You should grab it Chris. Wouldn't hurt to have an extra laying around. :)
Meh.... it's got A/C and a radio. ;)

Just kidding, guys, it's an R and therefore a special car for someone. Hope it goes to a good home soon!

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
Rs are cool and i would like to have one but when i can get a base for almost 20k cheaper it becomes a no brainer to me. i like the way the base car looks better so the only reason i would want an R is the rarity of it and that alone isnt enough to justify the extra cost. 20k buys a lot of mods and track time. i do think the market has softened on them too. with a 19my and gt500 coming there are gonna be more cars than buyers

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
I think the upcoming GT500 is why it hasn't been snatched up.... If I didn't have the sweat equity in my R (tow hooks, Watson, paint protection, etc.) I would be all over this car!

Thanks for posting all the leads Tomster!

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Nope, no hits, so I guess that means that either the market has softened, people have gotten used to these 5k deals I've thrown out, or they don't like leadfoot grey. Hmmm, maybe all of the above. I still.dont think that the market is below 5k though.

It's the car you are getting. I sort of get it, one of my R's is triple yellow. At first, I wasn't crazy about it. However now it it very dear to me. Some people have to have it 100% thier way, and I get it, but at the end of the day, it's a very special car.

I have a hunch..... I bet people think that one more model year is going to drive R prices to sub MSRP :lol:
Tom, certainly not here to muddy the waters but while travelling this weekend I came across another Lead Foot Gray R model that was ordered for the owner of the Ford dealership that I was having a meeting with but has since decided to let the car go.

While meeting with his son who is the VP for the dealership he asked me if I was interested in the car and of course I politely said no and thanked him for the offer.

I took a couple of pictures of the car with my cell phone and of course not being much of a techy type person I did the best that I could.

Personally after having seen a Lead Foot Gray R model in person with no stripes and a Black roof I really liked the color combination.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
2018 Lead Foot Gray R Model - 1 (2).JPG
2018 Lead Foot Gray R Model - 4.JPG
2018 Lead Foot Gray R Model - 5.JPG

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing color....this or Comp Orange....only two I would get.

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
What would I have to come up with cash? I have a 17 Avalanche Gray with black stripes....600 miles.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
What would I have to come up with cash? I have a 17 Avalanche Gray with black stripes....600 miles.
What is your car worth? The R sticker is $69,490. Adm is 5k. Subtract your trade or sale value and that's the difference. I would assume you can finance the difference. [MENTION=27830]Muligan[/MENTION] just traded his in. I'm sure he could give you an idea.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Yeah not feeling the lead foot gray 4 sure.
Like I said, it's a color. Love it or hate it. Entirely subjective.

Jimgolf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Porsche 911E Targa
My local dealer had a LFG R sitting in their showroom for 4+ months with no takers, they finally sold it a few weeks ago. My salesman was so pissed that they wouldn't order LB because he knows I would have broke down and bought it. :)
Here is a R in LB for $5k over. Go get it. It's been sitting for over a month since they dropped the ADM from $20k. I've offered them MSRP for 5 weekends in a row now but they won't budge.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102872

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
^^^ hmm, I wonder why they won't budge off 5k? Imagine that....

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
Tom, certainly not here to muddy the waters but while travelling this weekend I came across another Lead Foot Gray R model that was ordered for the owner of the Ford dealership that I was having a meeting with but has since decided to let the car go.

While meeting with his son who is the VP for the dealership he asked me if I was interested in the car and of course I politely said no and thanked him for the offer.

I took a couple of pictures of the car with my cell phone and of course not being much of a techy type person I did the best that I could.

Personally after having seen a Lead Foot Gray R model in person with no stripes and a Black roof I really liked the color combination.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is this car a base model, no radio? These are starting to get closer to MSRP which Imtwilling to budge a little on. I just built a custom home and still need to pave the driveway which is about 250’ so how do the tires handle a slow roll on gravel? The concrete guy recommended waiting a year to do my drive so the lime can set and ground heaving stop. Would really like to get back in the saddle LOL.
Sponsored