Sponsored

Brakemotive rotors

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB 2015 EU
Hey mustang fans.

I found on ebay really nice offer for really nice looking brake rotors - front and rear - for Mustang GT with PP brembos. They look great, but to be honest with you i have NO experience with aftermarket rotors and with brakemotive company.

Since their web isnt now working, here is ebay with 50% sale on those rotors.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391614296241?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Is here anyone who have them or knows anything about them or the company and can tell me if it is good idea to buy them?
Btw. - I dont really want them to performance but more for the look :)

Thanx for any reply!
Sponsored

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT
Brake Motive Rotors

Just put a set on my car . They are the same rotors that PowerStop sell for half the price . 4 Zinc coated cross drilled slotted rotors and ceramic pads for $226 to the door , can't beat it . I've ran them on 2 C5 corvettes and a F150 pickup before with good results .

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
After seeing this thread I googled these brakes....found tons of good reviews. Interesting.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I've never heard of them, was hoping we'd get some comments on their quality. I've bought a set of rotors that weren't very expensive before and regretted it. I just don't know how to tell the difference. Reading the description, they sound nice. I really like the price!

Sponsored

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I stated above these are the same exact rotors that PowerStop sells , they even had instructions in the box from PowerStop .It had been since 2010 that i had used their rotors before but the quality is stiil the same . I bought a more expensive set of black zinc rotors from a company in CAL. that i will not name on here (PM if you want to know ) that were total junk they drilled almost all the holes through the cooling viens .

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Any other comments/experience on these rotors good or bad?

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Any other comments/experience on these rotors good or bad?
Everything I've seen on other forums after searching has been good.

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Happy with them so far!

4 Cross drilled n slotted BrakeMotive rotors and ceramic pads delivered to the door for $226
IMG_1289_zpspmnu4vcq.jpg

IMG_1297_zpsdx6by2hw.jpg

IMG_1292_zps5jvgytg4.jpg

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Like I stated above these are the same exact rotors that PowerStop sells , they even had instructions in the box from PowerStop .It had been since 2010 that i had used their rotors before but the quality is stiil the same . I bought a more expensive set of black zinc rotors from a company in CAL. that i will not name on here (PM if you want to know ) that were total junk they drilled almost all the holes through the cooling viens .
Any idea what they weigh in comparison to the stock ones?

Sponsored

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any idea what they weigh in comparison to the stock ones?

No sorry I don't , my guess would be pretty close to stock weight . Call power stop n ask them .

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
4 Cross drilled n slotted BrakeMotive rotors and ceramic pads delivered to the door for $226
Nice! Mine arrive tomorrow! $214.05 to the door. I just hope it wasn't a mistake, usually when I go the cheap route I regret it. Now I just need some braided steel brake lines. I'm not going to cheap out on those, will go with Steeda as it looks like they will mount and connect the best. The funny thing is the brake lines will cost more than the rotors and pads combined.

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
They are Powerstop rotors as one poster mentioned.

Powerstop Extreme Rotors:
Part # AR85159XL/AR85159XR(FRONTS)
# AR85158XL/AR85158XLR (REARS)

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Nice! Mine arrive tomorrow! $214.05 to the door. I just hope it wasn't a mistake, usually when I go the cheap route I regret it. Now I just need some braided steel brake lines. I'm not going to cheap out on those, will go with Steeda as it looks like they will mount and connect the best. The funny thing is the brake lines will cost more than the rotors and pads combined.
Got a link? I see them for $228 on ebay

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Got a link? I see them for $228 on ebay
I bought them from the eBay link that was posted in this thread. I just clicked on it and placed the order Monday. It says $214.35 now.

I think the difference is mine is the EB/PP which has the base GT brakes and yours is the GT/PP which are different.
Sponsored