Sponsored

Steeda S550 Pro-Action Shocks and Struts - Now Available!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Searching for the ultimate combination between ride quality and performance for your 2015-2016+ S550 Mustang? Look no further than our Steeda Pro-Action shocks and struts. These dampers feature street and track-proven technology which have been methodically tested and tuned to achieve optimum compression valving, giving you that quick sports car reaction on the road with easily adjustable rebound damping at the twist of a knob. From soft and comfortable to stiff and aggressive, these Pro-Action shocks have more adjustability than you will ever need!

Steeda S550 Mustang Pro-Action Shocks and Struts (15-16 GT/V6/EcoBoost) | 555-8147

Key Benefits:

- Steeda proprietary shock valving

- Specifically designed for lowered S550 Mustangs

- Rebound adjustable for the ultimate in tunability
- Reduce wheel hop, squat, body roll and body oscillation
- Less damper friction, less sideloading on the shafts, lower internal pressures

- Huge range of tire, wheel, and spring fitment combinations backed with Steeda’s limited warranty

Incorporate your stock or aftermarket spring package to these adjustable dampers for the perfect ride quality. Eliminate the choppy stock ride, reduce dive, squat and body roll, and eradicate wheel hop once and for all! Steeda’s Pro-Action dampers are the highest quality twin tube dampers on the market, and include a separate compression piston internally to give you the same compression force as a standard damper with significantly less gas and internal pressures - this means less internal stress on the components, less friction, more repeatability and a lighter overall package! Coupled with our extremely strong steel housing, our twin tube setup provides bulletproof reliability, lower bending loads on the damper shafts and increased performance! As always, our kit is backed by our Steeda limited warranty.

This robust system was design to keep your options open. Tire fitment starts at 295 in the front and can go as high as 315 in the front with the correct offset, while 315’s fit easily on the rear. With this range of setup options these, dampers are perfect for daily drivers, road racers and drag racers alike.

We will also offer just the fronts and just the rears, stay tuned! Switch to the Steeda Pro-Action shocks and struts for the pinnacle of performance, ride quality and reliability!

In stock and ready to ship! Steeda S550 Mustang Pro-Action Shocks and Struts (15-16 GT/V6/EcoBoost) | 555-8147
Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Rod just told me I'm going to be the guinea pig with these things. See ya in Pompano tomorrow!

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Looks good. Only thing I missing on my setup are these :)

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Dyno graphs? Pretty please?

Seems a touch expensive (Koni Sports are less), but I'm excited to see reviews. Can you explain some of the key differences between these and the Koni, [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]?

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
more than Koni? not being a wise ass, but what makes them cost more than the koni?

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Rod just told me I'm going to be the guinea pig with these things. See ya in Pompano tomorrow!
That's awesome! They're here and waiting for ya!

Let us know how you like them. Can't wait to see these on cars!
Just let me know if you'd like a set! :)

Damn. They look nice!!
Thanks, bud!

Looks good. Only thing I missing on my setup are these :)
Would love to see these installed on your car, let's make it happen! :cheers:

Dyno graphs? Pretty please?

Seems a touch expensive (Koni Sports are less), but I'm excited to see reviews. Can you explain some of the key differences between these and the Koni, [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]?
more than Koni? not being a wise ass, but what makes them cost more than the koni?
Sure, when comparing these to something like the Konis, ours have different shock valving, in our opinion better ride quality (especially if you daily drive your S550), and ours have a wider range of adjustment. We spent months rigorously testing these. Plus, you can always send me a pm if you're looking for a promo code. :)

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, when comparing these to something like the Konis, ours have different shock valving, in our opinion better ride quality (especially if you daily drive your S550), and ours have a wider range of adjustment. We spent months rigorously testing these. Plus, you can always send me a pm if you're looking for a promo code. :)
Thanks! Do these sit a little lower nominally on a force vs. velocity curve compared to the Koni, while simultaneously having a wider adjustment range?

I do DD my car, so ride quality is very important, but so is handling (willing to give up a little bit of this for decent ride quality, however). Do you have any feedback on what these are like with stock PP springs?

Thanks,
Brian

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Woohooo! I'm in for early adopter.

Sponsored

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Dave, tell Rod he sucks for not calling me... I've veen waiting since December man. Very excited as you have added features I wasnt expecting. Do you believe it possible to fit a 305/35r19 tire in the front with on a 19x10 +30et

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Finally! Steeda does it again! :clap2:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
finally!

great another thing I want >_<
[MENTION=14371]'Merica[/MENTION]

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Damn I thought I was all set on getting Koni's but now I don't know.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Are the valving more aggressive than the konis? I am running sportlines and I want my ride to be pretty stiff. Not my daily driver. Last time I used konis with progressive springs even on stiff setting they were too soft.

Please send me promo code.
Sponsored