• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang 19 Inch Stock Wheels

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Take off stock rims and tires from my 2016 Mustang GT. Only put 6500 miles on these tires. 255/40/19, Pirelli Zero Nero All Season. Pick up preferred, shipping if buying pays shipping. Any questions please ask! 702-277-9463, please text. Thanks!
Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Dark Premium Stainless is the wheel type instead of stock

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I suggest cleaning up the rims so that potential buyers can see any curb rash or other blemishes and also take a pic of all 4. Asking price would be good too!

Good luck with the sale. I wish you were closer then I might be interested.

OP
OP

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I suggest cleaning up the rims so that potential buyers can see any curb rash or other blemishes and also take a pic of all 4. Asking price would be good too!

Good luck with the sale. I wish you were closer then I might be interested.
Don't really know there worth to be honest. Just taking offers, there just sitting in the garage so figured someone else can better utilize them. No curb rash on any wheels.

Sponsored

xRAZGRIZ1127x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2019 Gt350
Hi, know this thread is 3 yrs old but any chance these wheels still available