TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
deff in for results, sound and fitment... id have to go catted, as my challenger was catless it was so damn loud i couldnt think in the car on the highway lol
If it's crazy loud, I've already got a Borla resonator lined up. I'll probably make it worse on myself though and run the cam idle tune, because I may be a girl, but deep down I'm a neanderthal girl.
Sponsored

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Not a bad idea. I'll check with local shops on dyno rates to get a stock manifolds baseline, and then a headers after followup. If it's silly high, I'll just do one after.

I could go as far as compare stock tune with existing mods to everything after with my Lund tunes, but I'd prefer to test it with E85 for max gains.
Do a go fund me acct, you will easily get enough from the forum to pay for the extra dyno pulls!

OP
OP
TheDivaDanielle

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
seriously?

i hate gofundme's. i have leukemia and totally could have like started one when i started chemo and my career ended, I haven't done it for that. I'm not doing it for some dyno pulls, lol.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I hope to get these by end of year. Just ordered tune pmas cai and upr catch can.

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
seriously?

i hate gofundme's. i have leukemia and totally could have like started one when i started chemo and my career ended, I haven't done it for that. I'm not doing it for some dyno pulls, lol.
A woman at work started a gofundme to get people to pay for her wedding. I'm not sure how far it got, but a lot of my coworkers looked down on her for it.

OP
OP
TheDivaDanielle

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
A woman at work started a gofundme to get people to pay for her wedding. I'm not sure how far it got, but a lot of my coworkers looked down on her for it.
That's silly. The way I look at is is like this. -- Because of my cancer, I don't work anymore, we have one income. This is my hobby, I'm happy, we're happy. If we can afford a house, two new cars, mod both of them and have other non car hobbies, and go out on dates regularly on one income, then we are the last people that need a go-fund-me because I have cancer. Boo hoo. At least I'm still alive yet after 2 and a half years.

But if someone really wants to send me a Roush blower or a left-handed Martin D35, I won't stop them, lol.

Buellracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 magnetic GT/CS convertible
That's silly. The way I look at is is like this. -- Because of my cancer, I don't work anymore, we have one income. This is my hobby, I'm happy, we're happy. If we can afford a house, two new cars, mod both of them and have other non car hobbies, and go out on dates regularly on one income, then we are the last people that need a go-fund-me because I have cancer. Boo hoo. At least I'm still alive yet after 2 and a half years.

But if someone really wants to send me a Roush blower or a left-handed Martin D35, I won't stop them, lol.
LOL! I love it, you sound like my wife and I wish you the best in all your endeavors! :cheers:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

My wife is a breast cancer survivor. Going on 3.5 years of being cancer free. Wishing you the best going forward in your fight against Leukemia.

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0

Wish you the best with your battle with cancer!

My wife is a breast cancer survivor. Going on 3.5 years of being cancer free.
That's great! Very happy for your wife, you, and your family!

Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Good looking headers

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
That's great! Very happy for your wife, you, and your family!
Thank you very much! We are for sure blessed and lucky that it was caught early!

Desolate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Cbr-1000rr
Another one here that had them on his 4th gen f-body. I'll be buying a set for the mustang.

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
Is there a 3 inch performance connect available?

Last edited:

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

:lol:

I found out I had Hodgkins Lymphoma 4yrs ago and I didn't need any go fund me crap. But I still don't have a blower either lol.
Sponsored