Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
It has been a whirlwind this year. Lots of good opportunities have presented themselves for myself, and hopefully many of you as well. Many of you have followed my 2016 GT350 Tech Pack build that sported a GT350R carbon fiber rear spoiler and front splitter from Carbon2Carbon. These are the best U.S. made carbon fiber components for our platform to date, and many will attest to it as well. Through that process I developed a strong relationship with the owner Chris, and truly appreciated his dedication and meticulous nature with his products. After meeting him at SEMA for the first time last year I wanted to find a way to work with his company, and now the opportunity has come.

Chris Magnum is the owner of Mad Industries, and developed carbon fiber exterior components for charity projects done in collaboration for Ford. Through this partnership Mad Industries was able to bring carbon fiber components to the GT350 platform before the first vehicles ever hit dealers. This meant OEM fit and finish to ensure the components fit as they should. Since then Carbon2Carbon has been consolidated into Chris’ original company, and is now being launched as Carbon Composites by Mad. All of the components for the GT350 are made from OEM replicated molds to fit and finish just like stock with all the factory tabs, clips, and fastener locations retained. By now many of you have heard of the fitment and quality issues with cheaper made GT350 carbon components. I no longer want to see guys wasting their money on parts that shouldn’t even be on the market. With show season upon us, I have worked with Carbon Composites by Mad to put together a group buy. With the GT350 platform running from 2016 – 2018 (maybe 2019) it is time to set your car apart from the others, and give it the quality parts it deserves. By now you have seen how great Carbon2Carbon was, and you have seen how great the response has been to the fit and finish of these premium carbon parts.

For this group buy we will have three options, with a maximum of 10 spots available for each. The benefit of the group buy is you can choose free ceramic coating offered on all components that you order, OR a discounted price. The ceramic coating is a hard-curing finish with UV and hydrophobic properties that will last over a year. This will protect the coating from environmental contaminants, enhance the shine of your carbon fiber parts, and eliminate the need for waxing. A quick search on ceramic coatings will reveal many of the other benefits as well.

Once the maximum number of participants is reached the group buy will close, Carbon Composites by Mad will send you a request for half the total cost of what you order (non-refundable). Your order will go into production at the time of deposit and be ready to ship within 6 weeks. A request for the final balance will be sent before the parts ship. Here is the break down.

1) Full GT350/GT350R carbon fiber conversion Kit - 10 Maximum
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) Carbon fiber GT350R wing - 10 Maximum
1)j3st3r
2)yotah1
3)yotah1
4)CSL
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

3) Carbon fiber GT350R front splitter - 10 Maximum
1)yotah1
2)yotah1
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

For those choosing the GT350R front splitter you can also add a new option called Scrape Armor. It is an impressive plastic composite piece cut to the exact shape of the bottom of the GT350R front splitter. Attachment is handled by several screws and adhesive. It will provide added protection against grenading the bottom of the splitter, and it is quite amazing if you have never seen it.

Send me a PM or post what you are interested in so I can get you basic information to forward over to Carbon Composites by MAD. They will build you an invoice via PayPal with the final shipping costs and send it to you so we can get your parts rolling.

***Per forum rules I cannot post pricing information here. Please visit the group buy in the GT350 Specific Vendor section https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2190425&posted=1#post2190425 ***

Below you will find photographs of the full kit, scrape armor, and some good technical data regarding weights :cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Weights

OEM vs Carbon Composites by MAD. Weight on the diffuser should be a .4 difference from OEM, not 1.4.
Carbon  Weight  SS.jpg
Carbon  Weight .jpg
Carbon  Weight B Inserts  .jpg
Carbon  Weight Diff .jpg
Carbon  Weight Grill Inserts .jpg
Carbon  Weight Splitter  .jpg
Carbon  Weight Turn Inserts .jpg

Last edited:

Norton961

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The problem with aftermarket products is they never fit like oem. I’ve been in the body shop business for 45 years. I’ve yet to see oem fitmemt in any aftermarket piece.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I purchased their cf R wing and was concerned about fitment too. I had procured a set of factory "dog bones" which are the spoiler reinforcement brackets that reside on the underside of the decklid. They fit the contours one way only. If the spoiler wasn't made perfectly they wouldn't line up.

The spoiler was an absolute perfect fit. C2C does it right.

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
The problem with aftermarket products is they never fit like oem. I’ve been in the body shop business for 45 years. I’ve yet to see oem fitmemt in any aftermarket piece.
I can understand your thoughts based on past experiences. Real life experiences with these components would definitely bring the faith back for you. Having used them myself, read reviews from others, and assisted others with installations the OEM fitment is real

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
I purchased their cf R wing and was concerned about fitment too. I had procured a set of factory "dog bones" which are the spoiler reinforcement brackets that reside on the underside of the decklid. They fit the contours one way only. If the spoiler wasn't made perfectly they wouldn't line up.

The spoiler was an absolute perfect fit. C2C does it right.
Epiphany's experience wasn't a fluke - I did the same using those elusive "dog bone" reinforcement brackets and mine, too, fit perfectly with the C2C / MAD R-model wing.

Norton961

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
A spoiler is one thing. Getting the bumper pieces to fit correctly is another.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
A spoiler is one thing. Getting the bumper pieces to fit correctly is another.
We’ve proven those to fit like OEM as well. The rarity here is Carbon Composites by Mad worked direct with Ford to ensure proper fitment, and had their support. All the OEM tabs and mounting points are the same. Too bad all those years in the industry never allowed you to experience what Chris has built here. I think it’s time for you to see what the real deal is like.

Norton961

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
We’ve proven those to fit like OEM as well. The rarity here is Carbon Composites by Mad worked direct with Ford to ensure proper fitment, and had their support. All the OEM tabs and mounting points are the same. Too bad all those years in the industry never allowed you to experience what Chris has built here. I think it’s time for you to see what the real deal is like.
Send me a complete set to do my whole car minus the rear spoiler and I’ll try them out.
Maybe I’m being to much of a perfectionist, but many years in the industry hasn’t proven me wrong yet.

Sponsored

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
Send me a complete set to do my whole car minus the rear spoiler and I’ll try them out.
Maybe I’m being to much of a perfectionist, but many years in the industry hasn’t proven me wrong yet.
Great looking products.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I talked to Chris on the phone before buying anything. What impressed me most is that Ford had shared their cad data with him to ensure accuracy. I know how this works and I'm here to tell you that Ford doesn't share any cad data that is SVT, Cobra, or Shelby related. In my view it is what sets him and his company apart from the rest along with great workmanship.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I have seen oem fitment but they were on parts direct from Japan. American stuff sadly never looked good.

7litergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 (H4200), 1966 Fastback 427W
Just received the R-wing from Chris last week, the finish on the part itself is fantastic. Im still waiting to hear back from a lead on dog bones, will post pictures/fitment results once I finally get everything installed.

I agree with Epiphany, talking to Chris you get the sense that he's run the gamut on development of his parts. From what I've seen so far, it seems like these parts fit as close to OEM as you can get.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I am interesting in the Splitter but I dont have much faith it would survive and unexpected bottoming out. I am wrong?

Whats the story with the relaunch?
Sponsored