Sponsored

M6G Sticker [Available now!]

How many stickers are you after? (In total, it can include reverse side pony)

• Total voters

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Hey Guys,
We got a professionally made logo for the sticker.
Please let me what you think, who would be interested and in how many, just so we have an idea.

Thanks for all your feedback and interest in these!
Please go to the following website and follow the instructions to order the stickers
There are 2 payment options available - bank transfer & Paypal,
if using paypal - please click on the paypal link supplied and enter in correct amount as shown in total amount to be paid.

2 types of stickers available - normal, and reverse pony (pictures are shown while choosing the type) @ $6 each

If you require postage, it will be + $2.50 australia-wide (for as many stickers as you want) which will include a rigid DL envelope that the stickers will be placed in to avoid bending.

If you would like a custom sticker (change the colour of the red or the black on the sticker logo, message me separately) - these cost $10 each, minimum order is 4.

if you have any trouble viewing/filling the form, please let me know.

http://www.melbournemustang6g.club/m6g-stickers/
Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
It looks really great.

If its only purpose is for M6G members to identify other fellow members, then is works well.

If the purpose is to promote the forum, then it is an epic fail. It would need the website address mustang6g.com, if only in small lettering.

Some people* wouldn't know that their car is a gen 6 Mustang, so having just 'M6G' is too vague.

*To be embarrassingly honest, I had no idea what the '6g' in this forum name meant when I first joined, although I think I have progressed to become a reasonably worthwhile member, although some may argue otherwise!

I would buy at couple regardless.

Last edited:

Yeah Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Fastback
Count me in for a couple Kevin.

My thoughts, the silhouette of the vehicle to be black to add more contrast from the pony, and the font on the number 6 makes it looks like the letter G at first glance.

I guess you have made up your mind.

SteamPlane

Car, beer & whisky nerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Convertible
Count me in for a couple Kevin. Love the design.

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
It looks really great.

If its only purpose is for M6G members to identify other fellow members, then is works well.

If the purpose is to promote the forum, then it is an epic fail. It would need the website address mustang6g.com, if only in small lettering.

Some people* wouldn't know that their car is a gen 6 Mustang, so having just 'M6G' is too vague.

*To be embarrassingly honest, I had no idea what the '6g' in this forum name meant when I first joined, although I think I have progressed to become a reasonably worthwhile member, although some may argue otherwise!

I would buy at couple regardless.
M6G is just a short form for Mustang6G, the main would be for others to recognise each other from different states.

Count me in for a couple Kevin.

My thoughts, the silhouette of the vehicle to be black to add more contrast from the pony, and the font on the number 6 makes it looks like the letter G at first glance.

I guess you have made up your mind.
Thanks for your suggestion!
lol believe it or not we have gone through about 6 variations haha, problem with these kind of things is there is no perfect design I guess. In terms of the pony and silhouette is I guess it resembles it being one.

Count me in for a couple Kevin. Love the design.
Thanks! will do.

Sponsored

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
Count me in for a couple too/ Great work!

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Looks good Kev...I will be in for some. I tend to agree with YeahNah that the lower forward bit of the 6 in m6g should be rounded rather than squared off.
Great work as usual...:thumbsup:

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Thanks for progressing this, I'd be in as well.

I agree with the comments on the "6" though - the lower right hand corner should be rounded.

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes
Looks great. We'll probably get a couple

Sponsored
OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Looks good Kev...I will be in for some. I tend to agree with YeahNah that the lower forward bit of the 6 in m6g should be rounded rather than squared off.
Great work as usual...:thumbsup:
Thanks for progressing this, I'd be in as well.

I agree with the comments on the "6" though - the lower right hand corner should be rounded.
Thanks guys. Suggestion taken on board and will make the change accordingly. However is everyone happy with the colour scheme?

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Thanks guys. Suggestion taken on board and will make the change accordingly. However is everyone happy with the colour scheme?
I think red is the quintessential Mustang colour, and sports car colour, so I think black and red is fitting.
Grabber Blue would be great, but that would be self-centric of me to even suggest it...

I guess it will be on a white background or transparent? Transparent would be my preference thanks, but not a big issue.

Last edited:

SteamPlane

Car, beer & whisky nerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Convertible
Colour scheme is nice & subtle. I'm also in favour of a transparent background. Great work Kevin.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Agree that the 6 needs rounding off Kev, but you're already dealing with that.

I'm in for a couple also.

Great work!
Sponsored