Sponsored

New but been following for a while

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Coupe Race Red 6MT
I have been following this forum for several years but just registered. We have a 2017 GT in Race Red (June 2017 build) as a weekend drive for the wife--she actually asked to get it as loves the looks, so I said no problem but it has to be manual. My weekend drive is a E36 M3 (well modified suspension and brakes) which is lovely to drive but I must say the Mustang stirs emotions much more. The wife still has to learn to drive a manual so she has not driven it much.
Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I have been following this forum for several years but just registered. We have a 2017 GT in Race Red (June 2017 build) as a weekend drive for the wife--she actually asked to get it as loves the looks, so I said no problem but it has to be manual. My weekend drive is a E36 M3 (well modified suspension and brakes) which is lovely to drive but I must say the Mustang stirs emotions much more. The wife still has to learn to drive a manual so she has not driven it much.
Welcome, I hope you post a photo or two here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44439

Learning to use a manual gearbox in a Mustang would be a challenge, I imagine. Or was it a clever plot to have you doing most of the driving :)

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Coupe Race Red 6MT
I would like to join in. But, I do not do facebook. Any other means of contact to join in on the drives?
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Sponsored