Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
It still really pisses me off that Ford Performance keeps on with this "performance vehicles can't have automatics" BS attitude. Pretty sure I'm not going to get another Ford after this. Even the Camaro ZL1 offers an auto.
In the near future if you want a performance automatic V8 Mustang, you have two choices. GT and the upcoming "GT500". Knowing the ten speed auto was coming up in '18 and roughly what the new "GT500" was going to cost, I picked up my '18 GT PP A10 with my A-plan discount with the intent to boost it. If you're expecting another option, you'll have to wait for the next redesign.
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
I got priced 51k out the door for a Premium PP2 with active exhaust, shaker audio, and safety pkg I expect this to be less than that with Magnaride, more with Recaro and Tech pack.
Sorry but I gotta respectfully disagree...numbers just don't work out. Everyone is gonna have the tech pack (dealers will check that box)... and the numbers for a standard 2018 PP1 car speak loudly:

...ignoring Recaros (don't want them in a 'street' car) and Magneride (want it but a cost driver for some)... The basic Bullitt with the Bullitt Electronic package will probably run about $52-53k...maybe up to $54,995 if Ford gets greedy.

A 2018 (before 2019 price increases) built on a Prem, 401A, Perf Pack, Active Exhaust, Smart & Safe (features like BLIS are in the Bullitt Elec Pack) runs $48,580 MSRP.

Now add in for: Engine mods, exhaust mods-tips and tuning, and Bullitt Unique touches and your looking at $2500-5,000 for the Bullitt package.

Bingo--well north of $50k real quick.

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I wonder why they went with the GT350IM. We've seen the Gen3 making more mid-range and about the same/if not more than the Gat350???

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Sorry but I gotta respectfully disagree...numbers just don't work out. Everyone is gonna have the tech pack (dealers will check that box)... and the numbers for a standard 2018 PP1 car speak loudly:

...ignoring Recaros (don't want them in a 'street' car) and Magneride (want it but a cost driver for some)... The basic Bullitt with the Bullitt Electronic package will probably run about $52-53k...maybe up to $54,995 if Ford gets greedy.

A 2018 (before 2019 price increases) built on a Prem, 401A, Perf Pack, Active Exhaust, Smart & Safe (features like BLIS are in the Bullitt Elec Pack) runs $48,580 MSRP.

Now add in for: Engine mods, exhaust mods-tips and tuning, and Bullitt Unique touches and your looking at $2500-5,000 for the Bullitt package.

Bingo--well north of $50k real quick.
The fact it includes BLIS makes me NOT want to check that box until I find out if I can turn all that sensor BS off.

Sponsored

redgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 5.2 FPC Swap, Sync 3 Retrofit
The fact it includes BLIS makes me NOT want to check that box until I find out if I can turn all that sensor BS off.
You should be able to, hell i can turn blis off on my 2015.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
How? Just 301A is already at 38K. Add the PP2 and your at $44.5 not counting destination taxes ect. Even with $1500 back thats 43K. Even X-Plan is over 40K with 1500 off.
With the current discounts going on I already qualify for $2500 off. Those incentives would get better closer to the end of the year. Or maybe I wait a couple years until the next generation is announced and then scoop one up when it's old news. It would be tough but I think I could manage it with the dealer I work with.

PP2 is appealing because I track the car 3-4x/year. But the extra power out of the factory on the Bullit is also appealing. I'm just spitballing here, I doubt I'm buying a new car anytime soon.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I'm already imagining the PP2 lower lip, 295 or 305 on all 4 corners and a mid pipes.

Both this and the PP2 feel like cars I could be super satisfied with minor mods and a tune.

Reactions: 113

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I like the grille but the rest? meh

Sponsored

Czs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2018 10r80 GT, Lightning Blue
The Bullitt is really awesome! I think Ford put just the right amount of touches on it to make it a true Bullitt. I would of liked to see the 10r80 as an option but i get why they decided to make it a manual option only. I also like that they decided to give it a little hp bump over the stock gt, it makes the car a little more special imo. But i think that gloss black bottom grille on the Bullitt would look great paired with standard top GT grille, i hope that becomes available soon

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
the grill really does the front a favor (minus chrome ring)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
I think Ford hit it out of the park with this Bullitt. The appearance is just right. I know the wheels aren't for everyone, but I think they fit perfectly. Also, I love that the Dark Highland Green is a lighter tone than the Guard.
Sponsored