Sponsored

Anybody in the NY Long Island area want to help us? (Paint Protection Film)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
We design invisible paint protection film kits that you apply yourself.

We had created some nice kits to protect some vulnerable areas but we need a 15-17 car to test the final pieces to make sure they are perfect. (I believe the areas we are protecting did not change in 18)

The test pieces are soft film with no adhesive. We just line up to see how they line up. We were hoping there was someone in the Long Island NY area that would be willing to stop by so we could try these new templates out?
We really want to wrap this up.

If so, please contact me at [email protected] You can also leave a point of contact and I can call you

Thank you!!:cheers:

Ed
Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Does the test car get to keep the paint protection film? Is the film easy to remove? I'm located in Queens, NY.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Does the test car get to keep the paint protection film? Is the film easy to remove? I'm located in Queens, NY.
Yes and yes

Anyone that helps us gets a real kit (not a test kit) when its done. However we were able to get some pieces taken care of today!

Yes the film can come off. Leaves no residue.

Thank you for chiming in. I'll keep you in mind for more new Mustang products if you don't mind:thumbsup:

Ed

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I am in eastern Nassau County. Do these pieces stick to ceramic coatings or are they not able to stick.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I am in eastern Nassau County. Do these pieces stick to ceramic coatings or are they not able to stick.
Absolutely. We pride ourselves on the patterns we design and the ease of application since we are the No.1 DIY paint protection kit company for over 20 years. However that's not to take away from the extreme high quality of the film.
Our film is optically clearer then most films when applied.
Now its getting more common but our film has had "Healing" characteristics (scratches, marks..etc disappear ) for years.

Its flexible for ease of application but its touch as nails. Great for protecting our delicate paint.

We just finished a kit for the Mustang. It will be released in a couple of weeks. We will have more in the near future.
IMG_4007-were_installed-600.jpg

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yes and yes

Anyone that helps us gets a real kit (not a test kit) when its done. However we were able to get some pieces taken care of today!

Yes the film can come off. Leaves no residue.

Thank you for chiming in. I'll keep you in mind for more new Mustang products if you don't mind:thumbsup:

Ed
Sounds good!

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I would of loved testing these during this past winter. The gravel and rocks on the roads are just chewing things up. Ill look forward to your kits soon
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.