Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Complete BS ticket, was driving 20-25 in my 2005 GT and hit some black ice. I hit the black ice and lose control and barely hit a car in the middle lane. Cop comes up and says you were speeding and I am charging you with reckless driving. Court date comes and the other party is a no show. No points, no fine. The cop did show up and looked pissed. :lol:
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
A few years back a cop pulled me over for “apparently” impeding am emergency vehicle....him. But I went to court and fought the $450 ticket. I won....yewhaw!!!! That taught the sumbitch to fuck with me. Lol

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
i got a reckless driving for doing a burnout in a parking lot granted i did do a small one but some asshat in a chevy ss did one for like a solid min.. so i drive through his smoke and get nailed .told the officer what happen he wasnt having it ..guess he had to make quote .. went to court they dropped the points i had to pay a 300 fine..he ran me through the comp i said you aint gunna find anything i havnt had a ticket in 20 yrs lol

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
Worst ticket ever? 80km/h in a 50km/h zone. For anybody in the Lower Mainland, it was on SE Marine between Boundary and Kerr. (Those that know the area will probably know it well). I've gotten a lot of 110 in a 90. Had so many of those they've taken my license three times.

Worst probably would've been something North of 240 in a 90. I just kept the hammer down. Luckily, cops up in Canada aren't allowed to pursue for a traffic violation. :D

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Got pulled over for 138 in a 55. Back in 2008 when I lived in NY. I was one of the first people in my area to get a Pontiac G8 GT. Cop tagged me and was more interested in talking about the car. Got it down to a non moving violation... $55 and I was out. No points, nothing. I played the lotto just to see if luck strikes twice.

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
122 in a 50. Stunt driving, street racing + 70km over the limit charges. Fought the stunt driving and street racing and beat it and had the ticket reduced to 20 over.

Lost my licence + car was impounded for a week roadside at the time of the event.

The road isn't a city road. It's a country back road it's straight as an arrow. I was the only one on the road. In case someone feels like preaching about street racing. Wasn't doing it and don't do it. Speed yes, street race no.

That's just what the charges you get in Ontario are when you go 50+ km/over the speed limit. You get 3 charges. Street racing, stunt driving and your speed over the limit charge.

We have some pretty stern/shitty road laws here this being the worst. Doesn't matter if it's on the highway, backroad, wherever. Get caught doing 50+ over the set limit of the road and your getting this.

The legal bill was just under 20k to beat the charges. Didn't cost me a thing except a 500$ retainer due to a union member protection plan we have at work. Got the retainer back too at the end of the trial. Makes you scared to go 50 over unless you have a RD.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
85 in 55 in WV 17 years ago on U.S. 60 in my beast 2000 grand prix GT. I forget what he wrote it up as but it wasn't written as reckless.

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
only one I've ever gotten. 3 over in a 55 a few days before Christmas a couple of years ago, right when I graduated college. I was just coming home from dropping my rental books off. State Patrol pulled me over and I legitimately had no idea why I was stopped. It blew my mind when I got the ticket. Literally said "you have got to be shitting me. Wow, merry Christmas to you too officer." It never went on my record and since I was starting a new job before the court date instead of protesting it I just paid the 100 and change fine and went on my way. I didn't want to start my new job with a day off for court. I think a 20 over with massive fine would have ticked me off less.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
My worst ticket was going 60 in a 55. I had my cruise set at a "safe" speed and everyone was zooming by me. Then everyone suddenly slows below the speed limit. I foolishly left my cruise on and drove past the highway patrol at 5 over.

I didn't try to get out of it because I was guilty of speeding. I was really upset about being pulled over when I really had been much closer to the speed limit than everyone else on the road, though. I'm always polite to the police and pull over right away. I guess this guy didn't like me, didn't like the Mustang, had to meet a quota.. I really don't know.

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
I had 4 citations for single incident in Mustang
1) 100mph on 65mph
2) Changing lanes without turn signal
3) Wreckless Driving
4) Driving with suspended license
State Trooper was so quick to ticket. I live in a speed trap called Alamance County in NC. Right where I-40/I-85 comes together for about 25 miles

I hired a Lawyer $500
Took care of the suspended license $200 (it was DMV's fault)
I had to take a driving class to keep my license. $200
Paid $550 in fines at the court house.

Overall it costed me about $1500 for the ordeal. That's before my insurance went up a little.

I still speed. I wouldn't have bought a Mustang if I wasn't gonna speed. :lol:

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
My worst ticket was 89 in 55. I was going to visit a buddy at college, and my GF at the time really had to go to the bathroom. Roads were empty so figured I could speed it up a little, only had about 20 miles to go. For a while was cruising around 95-100, saw a cop and slowed down to around 70, thought I was good to go so opened it back up and boom second cop got me. Cop cut me a break, still got court supervision and just a nice fine.

My "worst" ticket or most BS ticket. I got a ticket for improper lane useage/driving in the median. I was getting into a left turn lane and the "center lane" is striped yellow so I guess technically a median. Only drove maybe a car or car and half length through it and there was a cop that I passed and she gave me a ticket.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
72 in a 55....he was sitting where the speed limit dropped from 65 to 55. Went to court and there were 8-10 people there to contest tickets, guess what they were written up for.....72 in a 55. I figured out right then in the po dunk town of Woodbury, TN that everybody was gonna pay for it cause the judge and the cops were in it together and they had a quota to meet. $156. That was 17 years ago, havent had one since. Did get pulled over for 23mph over and the cop asked if I knew why he pulled me over, I said yep, I was flying. He was stunned that I told the truth and he let me go.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Almost directly behind a foul pole. Wife bought them.
Sponsored