• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

What are Ecoboost PP wheels/tires worth (to sell)?

drudis

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dariusrudis.net
First Name
Darius
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium - SpongeBob Yellow
Going with aftermarket wheels/tires on 2015 Mustang SpongeBob yellow...
(Car hasnt come in yet - thus zero miles)
What are the factory wheels worth?
What are the factory tires worth?
What are the set of wheels/tires/TPMS as a kit worth?

email [email protected]
Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
All together brand new I wouldnt let them go for less than 1500 as a set personally. The tires alone sell brand new for like $1100. Then to buy the wheels from ford would be at least another 1200.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
And you'll get $900 in the open market.

Sold my pp wheels conplete for $900

No one wanted them. Couldn't care less what the dealer wants for factory wheels. It's not realistic.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
$900 is a really low price. If you wait til summer time you should have no problem selling the tires alone for $6-700

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
You are going to have to decide whether or not to ship them and then if you are paying shipping or the buyer is and you don't have your location listed so it will be hard for people to get shipping estimates.

Sponsored

TripleYel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
1933 Ford Vicky / 2015 Mustang GT
I'll give you $1,000.00 for Wheels, Tires & TPMS's delivered to 78726

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
And you'll get $900 in the open market.

Sold my pp wheels conplete for $900

No one wanted them. Couldn't care less what the dealer wants for factory wheels. It's not realistic.

Yah but $900 is waaaaaay to low. I would laugh at someone if they offered me $900

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
$900 is a really low price. If you wait til summer time you should have no problem selling the tires alone for $6-700

Agreed on this..watch the prices move up in spring/summer
Sponsored