MAK performance 2018 GT makes 846 RWHP.

Steeda Tech JohnC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt's and ST's
track was closed cause their lights were not working :doh::doh::doh::doh:
yea, a few of my friends went up and didn't learn that fact until they got to the gate
Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
track was closed cause their lights were not working :doh::doh::doh::doh:
Eeep ! Glad I did not go ! I may try tomorrow...but now I think I'll call before I make the trip.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
lol i'm covered in snow and cold wind and you guys are talking about going to the track...lol

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
lol i'm covered in snow and cold wind and you guys are talking about going to the track...lol
Same here! Im hoping the roads are free of snow by Monday so i can get some datalogging done.

Sponsored

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Same here! Im hoping the roads are free of snow by Monday so i can get some datalogging done.
God brings back memories of last December-March. Was one of our snowiest winters in recent history. Took forever waiting for a dry road days for datalogging and tune revisions. Now a year later it’s time for my first emissions check. Lucky this time, it’s been a super dry winter with 50+ F degree days for me to do lots of driving around attempting to get the cars emissions monitors to set with the latest tune. If I ever go through this again, I’m going to remember to buy the next car in the summer so smog testing won’t be in the middle of fricken winter.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Ae9ytB.jpg

1st pass on the new combo. track was SLAMMED so we only go one good pass in :( more to come though

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Ae9ytB.jpg

1st pass on the new combo. track was SLAMMED so we only go one good pass in :( more to come though
And why haven't you made a new thread yet saying

FIRST IN THE 9's. :)

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP

Sponsored

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
My guess here would be if you used a lower ethanol content like e30/e40 as opposed to e85, you would be able to get further on the DI side. I've built 7 ecoboost cars between fiesta/focus and f150's and I tuned my focus at 500 whp on e50 fuel mix with split second port injection, 28 psi and no knock. That's 125 whp per cylinder. Cylinder pressure is the biggest cause of knock. I would try re tuning with a lower ethanol content mixed with pump 93 and see how far you can push it. E40 is probably going to be the sweet spot. E40 will equate to around 26% more fueling capacity on the direct injection side. I haven't had a hptuner base map to dig into the ecu yet, so I'm not familiar with how the direct injection and port injection fuel commanding works, but you'll want to utilize the DI side as much as possible. You can also try commanding more pressure on the hpfp side using the hpfp VE map and Desired FRP table (if they exist) and that bap you used should help with getting more out of the hpfp side as well as more low pressure will equate to better hpfp flow. I think the trick here will be digging into the ecu and spending time to see what works best. I'm actually surprised you guys needed a bap, on ecoboost cars you can control the voltage and raise it, nobody uses baps on ecoboost platform to my knowledge.

Worst case scenario, at least give it a shot to see how it works out if yall have not tried already. Lower content to e40, 10 psi p1x, change stoich to 12.39 and start with 10 degrees and add 2 degrees at a time until you see knock, and maybe test e50 too (11.82 stoich). I haven't seen anyone test this yet and it's a new platform.

[MENTION=11041]ProChargerTECH[/MENTION] [MENTION=20966]diablomatt[/MENTION] [MENTION=10868]AdrianMAK[/MENTION]
Sponsored

Last edited: