OP
v8ter

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Should be in the 5200 ft range. Its funny because most dont realize how bad the elevation robs the power.
Yea but dynos show corrected numbers
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I know that, I took his comment as the numbers he was referring to were corrected figures not actual numbers at elevation.

All dyno's have corrected and uncorrected data. As they have to have raw data to get to the corrected data.

Sponsored

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
No other mods except opg,cg and axle back. What would be the average hp,tq of this setup ? It seems a little high to me too.
I don’t run a Whipple on my S550 only because it’s a Roush. I have read several posts about the Gen III Whipple making around 60hp more than the Gen II system. Let’s see if [MENTION=13288]Whipple SC[/MENTION] will check in with some information.

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow
Should be in the 5200 ft range. Its funny because most dont realize how bad the elevation robs the power.
Altitude robs power big time! I remember back in the day driving a girlfriend's Pontiac GTP from Boise Idaho though Colorado. In Boise it was quick (at least for the day). In Colorado, over the mountains, it felt weaker than my NA V6 Grand Am.

Another case is my sister's old Saturn. Was never fast by any means, but in Colorado it was like driving a VW bug.

J

Swedish Meatballs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobias
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium - California Special
Bump this SOB!!

I ordered my Whipple kit for my Auto -16 during the Black Friday event ... can't wait to get my hands on it. I probably won't get the kit until early January though and that realistically speaking means I can have it fitted in February.

I'm going to go to the local Dynojet in a week or so to get a good benchmark. My car is running MRT X-pipe and axle back but otherwise bone stock.

Anyone else got the Gen3 for their auto GT's?

Just trying to deal with the anticipation somehow, come one guys ... :headbonk:

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Anyone else got the Gen3 for their auto GT's?
Here is mine with standard size pulley. Torque seems a bit low, but I haven't had time to take it back to PSI to investigate.
dyno-1.jpg

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT

Sponsored

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Or you mean the difference between a glory run and what the average joe NON Vendor car makes.........
No, not a glory run. Cold weather is something g most of the world deals with during winter months, kinda a Mother Nature thing
Sponsored