Sponsored

First Triple Yellow GT on Forum?

Thiaraa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, thought after following this forum since early 2015, I should atleast contribute now that my cars been delivered. Not sure if its the first set of pictures for a triple yellow, not many people have gone for this colour it seems, but boy does it grab attention and get looks. All in all, over the moon with the car, its surpassed all my expectations, as did Ford Warwick Dealership :ford:

Heres some pictures:
2016-02-02 10.43.44 HDR.jpg
2016-02-02 23.53.16 HDR.jpg
2016-02-02 23.53.34 HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Wow. Truly striking. Enjoy!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Very nice :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just, because i care about your safety and what not, and it's a public forum, 2nd picture does contain your address, might want to just cover that up real quick and reupload matey!

Car looks great, can't say i've seen a Yellow one on the forums, but have had the fortune of seeing one in person (Customer car at the dealership!)

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR
So very Jealous. My Triple Yellow is due for build this month so you may be first but you won't be the only on here. We are a small group however it seems!

I have gone for exactly the same combo it seems too but I will be having the roof done in gloss black vinyl post delivery.

Congrats on car. Can't wait for my day.

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Does your camera lens need cleaning or is it just the dazzle from that fantastic paintwork? Looks great, another fab, bright colour. I'm a pretty modest guy who doesn't like a lot of attention, but there's no point in trying to blend in in a Mustang. Hence I went CO!

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Black Fastback C/P
Offt nice one, you'll turn a head or 2 with that!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thiaraa

Thiaraa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the great feedback guys, its true I tried to take a photo without it coming out as if theres lots of glare, but in the sunlight the colour just dazzles and pops :)

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Must admit, triple yellow was the last colour I would have gone for. Then Pierre from Ford turned up in the Yellow rag top from the Unlearn ad at our recent meet and it really did have an impact. I am now a fan and its great to see one on here!!

THISELDO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Eco-Boost Tri Yellow FastBack
beautiful mate, cant wait for mine same colour as well , tick tock 1st march hopefully :)
but with the smaller engine :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Must admit, triple yellow was the last colour I would have gone for. Then Pierre from Ford turned up in the Yellow rag top from the Unlearn ad at our recent meet and it really did have an impact. I am now a fan and its great to see one on here!!
I was the same, it was between Yellow and Silver at the bottom of my list, I saw no yellow's in America, other than at the lot, didn't think much of it as i was obsessing over the others (Hense the profile picture of me infront of two, yellow was 5 mustangs to my left).

I then saw the TY GT with Stripes at my dealer, and I kinda thought 'Sh1t, that's actually a really nice colour combo'. Regardless, Wrap was always going to happen :lol::lol:!