2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...hoot-coming-as-appearance-package-122084.html

God how awful would it be if this was all we have all been waiting on!!!!! If this is the big Detroit surprise just punch me in the face!
KAPOW! Did you feel that? That was me punching you in the face ;)
With any luck we will see the actual DRAWING of what the Bronco WILL look like, and maybe know what power figures they are aiming for.
I don't even consider that bullit thingy something to even mention anything about. Put the package on the order sheet and call it good.
I'm not usually pessimistic, but there comes a time when a I need to be realistic, and well, its not looking real good.
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
The Bullitt has been expected for some time now.

The big surprise will probably be a 0.3 liter moped engine, a hybrid with solar panels, urea injection, self winding rubber band transmission, and chock full of all the latest and greatest social media tidbits and connectivity stuffed into a hemp bodied Fiesta.
If you look on the bright side, at least we could tear off a piece of the fiesta and smoke it, and the rubber band transmission sounds like a breeze to work on ;)

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
KAPOW! Did you feel that? That was me punching you in the face ;)
With any luck we will see the actual DRAWING of what the Bronco WILL look like, and maybe know what power figures they are aiming for.
I don't even consider that bullit thingy something to even mention anything about. Put the package on the order sheet and call it good.
I'm not usually pessimistic, but there comes a time when a I need to be realistic, and well, its not looking real good.
So, much like last years show a big ole nothing burger!!! That will suck much!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Cheech and Chong Edition?
Haha! Yeah. Instead of a Fiesta the show will be a Siesta.
Talk about the broad end of the spectrum.
In the tone of DR Evil: throw us a freakin bone here.

So, much like last years show a big ole nothing burger!!! That will suck much!
Used to have a friend who was Bi Polar.
He saying was, 'when life hands you a shit burger, put katsup and mustard on it'.

Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I would have to agree it's not looking good! If we do in fact see the GT500 in Detroit Ford will have mastered the art of concealment of a new model!! Cause they sure ain't letting anything slip out!!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Sounds about right!! Does Ford really need a "Bullitt" edition car? I mean is there really still a huge bullitt fan base? I find it hard to believe! Anyway seems really hokey to me. What's next a Wanye's World Gemlin edition!
The Bullitt fanbase is some of the most hard core. Some of them love them so much they are still holding onto 2001 and 2008/2009 GT's ONLY because there is not another Bullitt for them to move up to. For others, it's just the fact it's the ONLY way to get Highland Green.

Not everyone is impressed by/wants a V8 with a blower on it. The GT350 proves that, and not everyone has Shelby money, so Ford wants something that slots between GT and Shelby.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I had a 71 dodge challenger and charger in a dark green matalic color, back in the early 80s. liked it so much i ordered the Demon in that F8 color. It's a little darker color green and not as nice as the bullit IMO.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I had a 71 dodge challenger and charger in a dark green matalic color, back in the early 80s. liked it so much i ordered the Demon in that F8 color. It's a little darker color green and not as nice as the bullit IMO.
Wow, never seen that color before. That's REALLY sharp. Little to Army looking for my tastes though.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...hoot-coming-as-appearance-package-122084.html
God how awful would it be if this was all we have all been waiting on!!!!! If this is the big Detroit surprise just punch me in the face!
Now that you mention it,..............it just might be!!!
The wait continues,.............:headbonk::tsk:

The Bullitt has been expected for some time now.
The big surprise will probably be a 0.3 liter moped engine, a hybrid with solar panels, urea injection, self winding rubber band transmission, and chock full of all the latest and greatest social media tidbits and connectivity stuffed into a hemp bodied Fiesta.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
No interest in the Bullitt from me at all.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
The Bullitt fanbase is some of the most hard core. Some of them love them so much they are still holding onto 2001 and 2008/2009 GT's ONLY because there is not another Bullitt for them to move up to. For others, it's just the fact it's the ONLY way to get Highland Green.

Not everyone is impressed by/wants a V8 with a blower on it. The GT350 proves that, and not everyone has Shelby money, so Ford wants something that slots between GT and Shelby.
Like your name that would be better suited for a new Mach1. :cheers:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
No way this GT500 is a 2020 MY vehicle is it? That would chap my chaps.
I'll be passing if that's the case.
Thanks for not taking my hard earned money ford!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Like your name that would be better suited for a new Mach1. :cheers:
I think a Mach1 wold end up being close to GT350 money. That is if they give it it's own engine like last time. I think it's more likely that we see a Mach1 with either an N/A GT500 engine(we need a GT500 to be out first, or soon after for that to happen) or a reworked 5.0 like the BOSS was.
Sponsored