Sponsored

oh...look...more 2015 mustang spy pics...great

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
The 2015 Ford Mustang is nearing production. The proof is on Woodward Avenue, where one of our readers spotted this mule in full camouflage. Upcoming cars usually don't hit the well-traveled strip of asphalt unless they're almost ready for the public.

We expect to see the new Mustang by the end of this year.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20131031/CARNEWS/131039970

P1010105.jpg

P1010106.jpg

P1010107.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 7.59.20 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 7.59.30 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 7.59.38 AM.jpg
Sponsored

The Sarge

The 2015 Ford Mustang is nearing production. The proof is on Woodward Avenue, where one of our readers spotted this mule in full camouflage. Upcoming cars usually don't hit the well-traveled strip of asphalt unless they're almost ready for the public.
Is that part of the article really true?

Just because it was spotted on Woodward means it's almost ready for the public? Weren't there prototypes spotted all over the place in Arizona, LA, etc.... sounds like a blind guess to me.

NRMStand

Looks like possibly another 'vert. And based on the rear valence definitely not as close to production as the last one we saw.

GTsquid

I can't understand the point of driving around these heavily trafficked streets with full camoflage if they're not going to show us anything. This can't be for testing purposes and there's gotta be backroads they can take.

Instead the only thing they seem to be showing off here..... halogens :doh:

Sponsored

Powderd Toast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
17 Platinum White GT
Looks like possibly another 'vert. And based on the rear valence definitely not as close to production as the last one we saw.
I'd have to diagree. Look at the side window molding. There is no break in it for a vert top. Plus the circular vents on the rear window plastic are present like the other coupes. The verst seem to have them in the spoiler area.

Threads
Reaction score
The one on the trailer is a 'vert. it's one of the images from the other thread on spy pictures of the valence and parts of the chassis.

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
wow, have we ever seen one with that much junk on the trunk?

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
wow, have we ever seen one with that much junk on the trunk?
Maybe a spoiler? I noticed it as well. Not sure how having a spoiler on a camo'd mule would benefit anything, but meh :/

Sponsored

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Ya, it looks like it. I wonder why Chaz hasn't rendered the trailer hitch on his cars? It's definitely on the spy photos... ;)

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
New testing photos

Hello, Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just wondering if anyone else saw this yet. The tail pipes look super awkward to me. Im in no way an expert on the next mustang other than all the speculation i have read but this looks to have unfinished tail pipes.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20131031/CARNEWS/131039970
Sponsored