ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
I pulled the trigger on one Thursday. However it’s been raining and I haven’t been able to get good pictures. Picked up lightning blue with over the top stripes. They only knocked off 2k off sticker but were willing to deal substantially on the trade so it worked out in the end.
I am assuming this was on a base 350 and not an R?
Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I'm lucky, none of the dealers in Central Florida ordered a Lightning Blue with white stripes R for inventory, just about all of them ordered black or grey over the past year (I saw at least a dozen). If someone would have had a LB/white, I probably would have done something "crazy" and paid a lot more than I wanted to. :)

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
I'm lucky, none of the dealers in Central Florida ordered a Lightning Blue with white stripes R for inventory, just about all of them ordered black or grey over the past year (I saw at least a dozen). If someone would have had a LB/white, I probably would have done something "crazy" and paid a lot more than I wanted to. :)
So funny you mention that... I had a LB white stripes ordered from dealer here in Central Florida and i picked it up 2 days ago. It only sat there for a day on the lot before I went to pick it up, and they said 2 people contacted them about wanting to buy... was that you?!

Also, there was a magnetic grey/black stipe GT350 on the lot as well!

jedirocker

Threads
Reaction score
Website
visualuniverse.org
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

RogerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
It would be interesting to see a carfax on this one. Not really surprising for a 40K mile tech pack in that market.

Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Yeah I'm not really surprised on that one... you're totally out of warranty and that's the most miles I've seen on a GT350 to date.

Abhi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy a new GT350R
Hi All, i just joined the forum. Probably not the correct thread to ask the question but is there any way that i could place an order for GT350 R ? i checked with few dealers here in Minneapolis and they said they can't do it, so just reaching out to you guys. TIA.

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Hi All, i just joined the forum. Probably not the correct thread to ask the question but is there any way that i could place an order for GT350 R ? i checked with few dealers here in Minneapolis and they said they can't do it, so just reaching out to you guys. TIA.
The R is on very limited allocation, so most dealers will never see one - even those who are part of the program and sell one or two standard 350s (unless they were to have won a slot in the lottery system).

So, your best bet is to focus on finding that dealership who has an open allocation (if you want to be able to spec everything). However, that ship has likely sailed for '18 model year cars as all orders have been (as they say) "balanced out." So, your alternative now is to find a dealership with a solid order (or a car in stock) that is not spoken for by a customer.

Otherwise, there are a few dealerships around the country that receive quite a few R allocations each model year. If there is going to be a '19 350, then you may want to get in line now at one of those dealerships.

Best of luck in your search.

Abhi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy a new GT350R
The R is on very limited allocation, so most dealers will never see one - even those who are part of the program and sell one or two standard 350s (unless they were to have won a slot in the lottery system).

So, your best bet is to focus on finding that dealership who has an open allocation (if you want to be able to spec everything). However, that ship has likely sailed for '18 model year cars as all orders have been (as they say) "balanced out." So, your alternative now is to find a dealership with a solid order (or a car in stock) that is not spoken for by a customer.

Otherwise, there are a few dealerships around the country that receive quite a few R allocations each model year. If there is going to be a '19 350, then you may want to get in line now at one of those dealerships.

Best of luck in your search.
Thanks Chris for the reply, the dealers who have the cars available are quoting 10k over the sticker price... I really don’t want to pay that high price. So was looking for alternatives.

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Thanks Chris for the reply, the dealers who have the cars available are quoting 10k over the sticker price... I really don’t want to pay that high price. So was looking for alternatives.
You have a PM.

Sponsored

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
I pressed the buy online button and added it to my cart but didn't have enough money in my Paypal account to buy it today.

RMOORE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R JR428 , 2008 911S cab
Here a new lead for Canadian buyer

2018 GT350R Black with white stripes 920A
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8JZ2J5502987
Blend date is May 1st

My local dealer Avalon Ford is looking for $5000 ADM
If interested call or text my salesperson direct Paul Anderson cell/text 709 727 8303
Tell him Rob sent you .
My mag GT350R ordered should be delivered on same auto carrier end of this May.

RMOORE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R JR428 , 2008 911S cab
Here a new lead for Canadian buyer

2018 GT350R Black with white stripes 920A
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8JZ2J5502987
Blend date is May 1st

My local dealer Avalon Ford is looking for $5000 ADM
If interested call or text my salesperson direct Paul Anderson cell/text 709 727 8303
Tell him Rob sent you
My mag GT350R ordered should be delivered on same auto carrier end of this May.
Just spoke to Paul @Avalon Ford tonight, he tells me his dealership well sell this new R at list price only , no ADM.
Great deal for someone in Canada.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
I called. The story I got was the owner of the dealership has had it listed at $83k for a while and didn't care if it sold because he was holding on to it in his "collection". They just dropped it $10k to $73k or around $5k ADM. I offered MSRP and they said they have 4 other people who offered MSRP as well but they are holding out to see who will do $5k but no deal as of today. That's a bad sign for me and I just can't bring myself to pay over list price for any car so I'll keep waiting, and driving my other cars. I have a feeling I'll get an even better deal on a used one soon.
I agree with you. The Used market will see some R models, especially after the 500 hits the streets. That’s when I’ll pounce on one of them if I’m still interested in the car. I got tired of looking for an R model that wasn’t being sold for 5K over.

I went out this Monday and picked up a ZL1 1LE at what I thought was a fantastic price. I can’t get myself to pay 5k over MSRP for a car.
Sponsored