Sponsored

My GT350 Owners Supplement arrived!

Wilson44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
Got mine yesterday. Exactly 14 days after I took delivery.
Sponsored

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Mine came today - only took 5 months!

Seriously it was my fault, I missed the deliveries when they first shipped it, then forgot about it for awhile.

Jdmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra Viper Z06 Mustang
So they do this for 18s as well?

Jdmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra Viper Z06 Mustang

Sponsored

rushca01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Oxford White OTT
I got mine yesterday. They made s couple changes, the overall package is smaller than the 16/17 and instead of the cd you get a usb. The recommended track settings are also in the kit and not the supplemental owners manual.

Last edited:

84venom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 2016 GT350 TP DIB w/White Stripes
I got. Intent yesterday. They made s couple changes, the overall package is smaller than the 16/17 and instead of the cd you get a usb. The recommended track settings are also in the kit and not the supplemental owners manual.
Pics???

Silver18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Do they automatically send these or do we need to register?

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Automatically to the first time buyer only. But sometimes you have to sign for the package or it goes back and you don't know it if not home. And sometimes its left without signature. So if you don't receive it in a few months call Ford performance with your vin and they will track it down.

Sponsored

REVolutionist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT 350 R w/Black & Red Stripes
I need some guidance please. Perhaps I have not used the appropriate number from Ford Performance because they ended up transferring me to Ford Marketing who inevitably told me I need to call the dealership.

I am not the original owner. However, the original owner did not possess this vehicle for long. I bought it from a Porsche dealership where the vehicle was traded in. There were only 508 miles on the vehicle when it was traded in.

I know the dealership where the car was originally sold and they are unfamiliar with the 'Supplement Package' or so I am told. Do I have any other means to acquire the one for this vehicle?

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
They are only shipped to the original owner. To my knowledge, FP won’t create a new one for you.
They pointed you back to the original dealer to see if they can link you to the first owner who might still have it.
Good luck!

Mastervic27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, F80 M3, Ariel Atom SRA, AP1 S2K, NA Miata
Give Kyle a call and see if the original owner received it. If not, ask to have sent to you.

Kyle Sargent

313-390-9769

[email protected]

I need some guidance please. Perhaps I have not used the appropriate number from Ford Performance because they ended up transferring me to Ford Marketing who inevitably told me I need to call the dealership.

I am not the original owner. However, the original owner did not possess this vehicle for long. I bought it from a Porsche dealership where the vehicle was traded in. There were only 508 miles on the vehicle when it was traded in.

I know the dealership where the car was originally sold and they are unfamiliar with the 'Supplement Package' or so I am told. Do I have any other means to acquire the one for this vehicle?
Sponsored