PP2 real life pictures

pst137

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Well all I can say is the pp2 is a completely different beast all in the good way
I had a 15 pp1 for 3 years 30000 miles a world of difference
And I have too say no way only 25 more HP

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
18GT is definately underrated, i would think more like 490 crank based on stock dynoes

pst137

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
I would think 490 is closer to the real number
My 18 does things my 15 never did and I have yet to take it to red line but that is coming

IMSAFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS/1LE
Any chance one of you PP2 guys will be running at Road Atlanta with NASA HPDE this weekend? Can't wait to see these cars on track!

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
Any chance one of you PP2 guys will be running at Road Atlanta with NASA HPDE this weekend? Can't wait to see these cars on track!
No, but I did run with NASA last weekend in Arizona. Only a few more events left here in AZ, getting to hot. Race season get's going again in September and I plan on running with NASA, Time Trials and HPDE4 as well as with ProAutosports Tim Trial every chance I get.

PP2 was great, was my first time out with this car so was getting familiar with it.
IMG_1656.JPG

Last edited:

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
What is the first mod that you have planned for your PPL2?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
What is the first mod that you have planned for your PPL2?
My first mod was swapping out the Sport Cup 2's for something a little less sticky (at 3.8 miles to be exact). After that, WeatherTech liners, JLT catch can, Steeda hood struts, Steeda jacking rails, Steeda clutch spring, and Drake gas cap cover. 30% ceramic tint going on Monday. This car really doesn't need a lot of mods.

Jury's still out on the Drake gas cap cover. Looks killer on white and silver, but can't decide if it fits with Lightning Blue or not. What do you think?

picture.jpg

Last edited:

JD_GTPP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro, 2SS/1LE
Michelin PS4 tires and 3M Crystalline tint going on tonight. Steeda clutch spring and struts on order. Sto-n-Sho front plate holder installed already.

Nothing else planned in the short term

JD_GTPP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro, 2SS/1LE
My first mod was swapping out the Sport Cup 2's for something a little less sticky (at 3.8 miles to be exact). After that, WeatherTech liners, JLT catch can, Steeda hood struts, Steeda jacking rails, Steeda clutch spring, and Drake gas cap cover. 30% ceramic tint going on Monday. This car really doesn't need a lot of mods.

Jury's still out on the Drake gas cap cover. Looks killer on white and silver, but can't decide if it fits with Lightning Blue or not. What do you think?
Not a big fan of the Drake, but excellent color choice on the car!

CClabaugh18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Mustang GT PP2
Ceramic coating, ceramic tint, Steeda clutch spring, Steeda hood struts, JLT catch can, Roush X-pipe and I have rock guards that I still need to install. I am keeping the Pilot Sport Cup 2's until I have to replace them. It's a garage queen when it comes to rain and not going to be a daily driver.

IMSAFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS/1LE
No, but I did run with NASA last weekend in Arizona. Only a few more events left here in AZ, getting to hot. Race season get's going again in September and I plan on running with NASA, Time Trials and HPDE4 as well as with ProAutosports Tim Trial every chance I get.

PP2 was great, was my first time out with this car so was getting familiar with it.
Awesome!! Great to see it in its natural habitat! What was your previous car? How was your first impression of the PP2 on track?