Sponsored

Anyone have driveshaft vibrations?

NotBlake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Base)
Vibration in car between 80-90 mph. Same in vibration in any gear. Assumed wheels were out of balance, but got new wheels and tires and there was no change in the vibration, so that pretty much leaves an imbalanced driveshaft. No vibration in the steering wheel - felt through the seat and floor.
Sponsored

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I think I had this when I drove from Houston to little rock Arkansas. Around 105-110 mph after 2-3 miles. Backed off the throttle down to 95-100 and went away. Took it back up to about 155 but didn't notice anything.. So no idea. Everything is balanced, but my camber is -1.5 on the fronts for now

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vibration in car between 80-90 mph. Same in vibration in any gear. Assumed wheels were out of balance, but got new wheels and tires and there was no change in the vibration, so that pretty much leaves an imbalanced driveshaft. No vibration in the steering wheel - felt through the seat and floor.
Not sure if you saw my other post, but I am happy to get this escalated for you, NotBlake. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Deysha

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I think I may have felt some but am not sure, the wind noise was pretty terrible though.:headbonk:
attachment.jpg

Sponsored

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I am having the exact symptoms did you ever find the fix? My steering feels fine but the vibration is in the seat/trans tunnel area and vibrates the car

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
I am having the exact symptoms did you ever find the fix? My steering feels fine but the vibration is in the seat/trans tunnel area and vibrates the car
Same here but it started after I did a rear swap and added the steeda alignment dowels so it’s not my ds

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My vibration is felt mostly in the seat and transmission area and not the steering wheel. It only is felt when I'm accelerating around 100mph.
Sponsored