Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I work from home. The struggle is real!

Also, I just installed by DIB White Madness Garage shifter replacement in my auto.

http://imgur.com/gallery/KzoVkxL

Even though 100% of my work is remote from my office desk for some reason they still need us here... doesn't make too much sense. All my servers/system I manage are a few hundred miles away.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I have driven my Mustang to work every day since getting except for once. I have 2700 on it already but I don't care because beginning July my commute goes from 100 miles a day to 0.6 miles a day. Then I will be struggling to even put miles on it.
But you HAVE to get the oil up to operating temps so obviously you NEED to take it out of the way on a nice drive otherwise your engine will blow up on you, duh

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Mounted the AM Bullitt rep wheels and the ET Street R bias tires on the car, heading to Test and Tune in a bit.
ET Street R mounted.jpeg

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

But you HAVE to get the oil up to operating temps so obviously you NEED to take it out of the way on a nice drive otherwise your engine will blow up on you, duh
Honestly, at less than a mile, it makes perfect sense to either ride a bicycle to work or get an electric car. Really short commutes are the bread 'n butter for an electric car.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Mounted the AM Bullitt rep wheels and the ET Street R bias tires on the car, heading to Test and Tune in a bit.
I have the same wheels with Hooisers I got when I had my 16 PP. What track are you going to?
29737309_2025851754405674_3119498321190715392_n.jpg

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Honestly, at less than a mile, it makes perfect sense to either ride a bicycle to work or get an electric car. Really short commutes are the bread 'n butter for an electric car.
Shit. I'll be walking. It will only take around 5-7 minutes.

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
What are the spces on those wheels?

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
Put my summer tires back on and finally installed the fix for my Opt7 Turn signals. My back is killing me. :headbonk:

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Well yesterday, I met up with the car club and we had a meeting with Red Line Oil out here in the bay area about essentially everything oil and expanding partnerships to the vehicles you see here. Very rich history in innovation and supporting the motorsport scene.

After that me and a couple guys split off and headed to Thunder Hill for Track Night in America where I tested out the all new steeda suspension. Man, what a difference! :eyebulge: It's a whole new car. Very well mannered and it really gave me the confidence to eat up every Subaru, Miata and a really cool raced-out Lotus in front of me.

I'm currently in the process of editing videos, should have something cool up soon.
IMG_20180524_173127_557.jpg
20180524_171759.jpg
20180524_171725.jpg

Last edited:

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Switched out my 235/50s for cooper 255/45 car feels way more confident in hard cornering. And launch control is fun to:headbang:

Can't wait for next week. I'm getting my sr progressive 1" drop springs installed, bmr vertical links&lockout braces. Plus wash, clay&ceramic coat done by a local pro:clap2:

Got the coolest compliment ever waiting at the tire place. The guy's thought my car looked like a Ferrari. Due to the tails, diffuser, burnt tips, gold wheels&they said the sexiest color ever on a mustang:ford:
Royal crimson ftw(it's truly the fastest color search YouTube:hail:

Daytona Coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2017 Explorer Sport, Ducati Diavel
Installed the complete FRP track handling kit, along with the Steeda front K brace, rear subframe brace, rear shock mounts, and the spherical bearings for the control arms. Ride height is right where I want it now and I think the ride is actually even better than before (15 GT-PP) The car just feels more solid now. Very happy with the results.

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
Switched out my 235/50s for cooper 255/45 car feels way more confident in hard cornering. And launch control is fun to:headbang:

Can't wait for next week. I'm getting my sr progressive 1" drop springs installed, bmr vertical links&lockout braces. Plus wash, clay&ceramic coat done by a local pro:clap2:

Got the coolest compliment ever waiting at the tire place. The guy's thought my car looked like a Ferrari. Due to the tails, diffuser, burnt tips, gold wheels&they said the sexiest color ever on a mustang:ford:
Royal crimson ftw(it's truly the fastest color search YouTube:hail:
Royal Crimson Rules!! :clap2:
Sponsored