Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I hope they don't waste their time on such a silly trim/model. They need to do it right and come out with a Mach 1 and leave the silly non-heritage money grabber models alone.
Lol well everybody likes something different. I'm confident the Mach 1 will come for it's 50th for MY2019. But unfortunately for you, a Bullitt is a pretty sure thing, I've seen some very solid evidence and would bet good money on it getting made.
Sponsored

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
When these cars are seen at dealerships, even more interest will be taken.By those who have never owned or driven a Mustang before.:headbang:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That would be some excellent info if you could give us an idea of the current (MY2017) cost in Sweden so we had something to compare it to.

Hi I believe. around 54k usd/46k eur for a fully loaded manual fastback.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Got some more information, it seems to be a price increase of around

5200USD/4400EUR for the fastback with manual
That's the price right now. There definitely will be a price increase around the same like the last years according to the Ford employee at IAA

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
That's the price right now. There definitely will be a price increase around the same like the last years according to the Ford employee at IAA
That's what mazman is saying.. an increase of 4400€... more or less..

The car will be so expensive here in switzerland.. it's already at 49k Swiss francs... :x

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Oh sorry, I just read 44.000. My fault :headbonk:

4400€ increase is hard, but plausible when looking at the Price increase at US models with Performance package

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Oh sorry, I just read 44.000. My fault :headbonk:

4400€ increase is hard, but plausible when looking at the Price increase at US models with Performance package
I can live with that (if you replace euros to pounds - which I guess is what will happen)

Sponsored

Matt@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lethal Performance
Looking foward to see the result of your 2018 build...........:headbang:
Yea, we can't wait. Obviously we know the end goal will be a Whipple kit, but we are planning to take slower steps to provide more information for our customers.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Ah okay. That makes quite a bit of difference then compared to countries with for example 21% (1300 euro - Netherlands) or 19% (2300 euro - Germany).

It's quite complex to compare base prices within Europe, not just because of the VAT rates, but also because the base prices without VAT are quite different. In the Netherlands for example a GT without VAT tax is over 1000 euro cheaper than in Germany.
Sponsored