Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
Looking to hear if your car is a stock GT or PP car

How many miles driven so far?
How is the ride?
Does the car bottom out?
Do the shocks seems to be out of balance with the lower ride height? Are the shocks bottoming out or is the car riding on the bump stops?

Any regrets or nuances that bother you or worry you long term?

Last is did these springs greatly enhance handling or just minor differences over the stock PP springs.
Thanks
Sponsored

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
I haven't installed my springs but I rode in a GT PP with the pro kit and it felt smoother than stock.

OP
OP

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
I have to say the PP package overall on NYC roads is really perfect for ride and handling as a daily driver. However if you find smooth winding roads you can easily see how it isn't enough suspension dampening for very aggressive driving. I would like the lower ride height for aesthetics and i have been wanting coilovers but maybe Pro Kit will suffice for daily driver use. I already own some pretty tricked out cars for all out track use. I hope owners will post in this thread with subjective feedback i can hear.

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium
A part of me wants to snag some springs up already, however, I know I'd regret it in 6-8 months when coils start becoming available at a decent price.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
few days and nobody can report back with subjective feedback?

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Has anyone isntalled the sportline spring kit on the GT?
CJ pony parts says 1.5" drop on front and 1.3" drop rear for the GT, however no pictures

Maybe this is too low for Daily use. All the builds so far I have seen for the pro kit only

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have the Pro Kit and am really pleased with it. As another poster stated it seems to ride a bit better than my OEM GT PP springs did with a tad less nose lift on acceleration and bit less on braking. The S550 is already LEAGUES better in this regard, but it is improved a bit further with the Pro Kit.

The first image is my car (Magnetic) with Pro Kit, and the second shot is Gibson Exhaust Mustang with Sportlines. The nice thing is this a DIRECT comparison as both cars have our new FF15 wheels in the same size as well as the same tires both with TOYO R888 285/35 20 front and 315/30 20 rear.
1 (9).JPG
15603281237_853be22fe2_o.jpg

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Here is a better idea at least of the front since the other two shots are different angles it's sort of tough to tell. Where I notice it most is the rear which you can see in the above shots.
1 (7).JPG
gibsonsm.jpg

OP
OP

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
Flowform does the car become less bouncy with the Pro kit you feel? I am concerned with the OEM PP shocks blowing out on the NYC roads we have. Just wondering how well the Eibach springs mate up to the compression and rebound of the PP shocks.

Sponsored

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Flowform does the car become less bouncy with the Pro kit you feel? I am concerned with the OEM PP shocks blowing out on the NYC roads we have. Just wondering how well the Eibach springs mate up to the compression and rebound of the PP shocks.
I wouldn't necessarily say its less bouncy. It's hard to pin point the difference. I feel that the OEM GT PP suspension was harsher in the low speed choppy pavement. The Prokit feels like it might be better here, but where I really appreciate it is at the higher speeds it feels more planted and better controlled. I know that doesn't completely make sense because the dampers are where the control comes from, but it just "feels" better. As far as the OEM PP dampers, as some have stated they are quite a bit firmer than regular GT dampers and at least right now feel pretty well suited to the Prokit springs.

Strytnyne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT PP
Ive had mine for a couple of days now, rides firm yet comfortable and no added noise whatsoever. less dive of accel and decel. Makes the car look even more aggressive

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Ive had mine for a couple of days now, rides firm yet comfortable and no added noise whatsoever. less dive of accel and decel. Makes the car look even more aggressive

Are those pro kits?