Sponsored

2015-2017 Cervini Eleanor Style Window Scoops

vicj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anybody have these painted and mounted yet? Would love to see some good pics from anyone that does. Thanks in advance!

Elneanor.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
It's cosmetic, not functional.
Thanks! So it actually slows you down because the air get scooped with no place to go. Guess it must be a looks thing. Great that we have so many options and looks for everyone to individualize their car.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Thanks! So it actually slows you down because the air get scooped with no place to go. Guess it must be a looks thing. Great that we have so many options and looks for everyone to individualize their car.
You're beating a dead horse here.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Not a fan of scopes on this car. Lines are perfect as is and they just interupt the flow. S197 different story. But what do i know, i got tne vert.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I love it when people feel the need to go into a thread about scoops and comment that they don't like scoops or hate on them because they're non-functional. Just move on... nobody cares that you you have a hang up on cosmetic only mods. :rolleyes:

Guess what... cosmetic scoops have been part of Mustang heritage only forever. It IS cosmetic and some of us do care about style.

I love those scoops and looking forward to seeing the pics!

Sponsored

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
I am looking forward to seeing a set in RubyRed , I would not usually do a scoop, but the fact they do allow air flow makes it a choice in the future.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
I love it when people feel the need to go into a thread about scoops and comment that they don't like scoops or hate on them because they're non-functional. Just move on... nobody cares that you you have a hang up on cosmetic only mods. :rolleyes:

Guess what... cosmetic scoops have been part of Mustang heritage only forever. It IS cosmetic and some of us do care about style.

I love those scoops and looking forward to seeing the pics!
also got to love the other comments like

it will slow you down yada yada yada because the air has nowhere to go.

After looking at pictures of those Cervini scoops, they don't stick out far, so highly doubt it will hinder the aerodynamics of the vehicle

OP
OP
vicj

vicj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
also got to love the other comments like

it will slow you down yada yada yada because the air has nowhere to go.

After looking at pictures of those Cervini scoops, they don't stick out far, so highly doubt it will hinder the aerodynamics of the vehicle
totally agree....:lol:
Sponsored