Steeda k- Brace......

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
David, I just received my new bottom end K-Beace, today, and just want to say thanks for the speedy shipment to me on this part, it is a nice looking product, and I'm looking forward to getting on my new 2015 5.0 Mustang, most likely it will not get put on till spring, to cold, and any how there is salt on are roads in Parkersburg WV, so the car will not go anywhere....... Thanks Old Car Guy, :) John
Sponsored

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Only thing I thought it would have is the steeda logo laser cut somewhere or a steeda sticker. Nice part though. I'll be checking to see if it clears long tubes Saturday hopefully

John@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang 5.0
No problem John.. We have been selling them like hot cakes.. I am excited to see this piece more .. Shoot us a photo so we can see once you install in the Spring... We wish you the absolute best

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
David, I just received my new bottom end K-Beace, today, and just want to say thanks for the speedy shipment to me on this part, it is a nice looking product, and I'm looking forward to getting on my new 2015 5.0 Mustang, most likely it will not get put on till spring, to cold, and any how there is salt on are roads in Parkersburg WV, so the car will not go anywhere....... Thanks Old Car Guy, :) John
You got it, John! Happy to hear!

Only thing I thought it would have is the steeda logo laser cut somewhere or a steeda sticker. Nice part though. I'll be checking to see if it clears long tubes Saturday hopefully
Let me see if I can get a sticker sent out to you! Hope it clears the long tubes!
Sponsored