alimustafa23

alimustafa23
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustafa
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT blood red PP
Does anyone else's driver side seat make quite of but of squeeking sound anytime you turn or move your body pretty much?
I've been experiencing it quite a bit..not sure if it is normal. If you are wondering, I weigh under 160lbs.

---------------
2015 Blood red Mustang GT premium w/PP
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
My Recaros do this, thought it was the door panel at first but I can wiggle in the seat and hear it.

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
My Recaro do the same. A bit annoying to be honest.

Codog23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I heard it in my seat for a brief time, but it seems to be gone now. Maybe the seats just need to break in. I have the regular seats...not recaro.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
My seat in my 14 started squeaking a bit a few weeks ago, though it only really happens during a tight corner, not too bad though as of yet.

Sponsored

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Haven't had that yet. Last night I did hear a faint rattling coming from the dash, but it went away after a few minutes.

Luckily no random noises as of yet.

My 2011 V6 did have an annoying squeak that made itself known over every bump/speed hump ...

OP
OP

alimustafa23

alimustafa23
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustafa
Vehicle(s)
Strange..I'll be inspecting my car tomorrow for any lose screws or what not an give y'all an update if I do find something.

TEXAS BAMF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Race Red Recaros
The outer side bolster on my recaros developed a noise when any force is applied to it. I will be examining it closer as well in the next few days.

It sounds like a creaking noise if I press my side into it or when weight shifts into under cornering. Last night it started doing it going down a bumpy road. When I got out and grabbed it and pushed in and out it felt solid but made noise both directions

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
The outer side bolster on my recaros developed a noise when any force is applied to it. I will be examining it closer as well in the next few days.

It sounds like a creaking noise if I press my side into it or when weight shifts into under cornering. Last night it started doing it going down a bumpy road. When I got out and grabbed it and pushed in and out it felt solid but made noise both directions
Same exact thing for me

Sponsored

MotherGreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Prem. Auto, 1987 Porsche 911
Seats Squeaking

I just started getting a chirping sound, from the side of my seat. I have a GT Premium (power seats). When I press on the plastic cladding on the left side of the seat,where the sear controls are, I can sort of stop it, from squeaking.
If it doesn't stop in a week or so, I'm going to run it to the dealer.

Cheers

OP
OP

alimustafa23

alimustafa23
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustafa
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys. So my seat is always all the way down cuz I feel more connected to the road. What I did was raise it up just a teeeeeny tiiiiny bit and the squeeking went away.

Again I set it all the way down, squeeking begins. When I set it justt a little higher than the lowest position the squeeking seems to go away. Not a permanent fix but still a solution that worked for me.

-Mustafa Ali

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
I have the squeek also I found it to be the side of the seat rubbing on the center console. Haven't done must to stop it as it only happens when the seat is being adjusted.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Mine started last night, i took my wallet out of my left rear pocket and it quit.
Sponsored