• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS or Trade: Corsa Extreme Cat Back Exhaust (3")

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2016 Mustang GT PP 6-MT
For sale here is a 1 year old Corsa Extreme full cat back exhaust with double x-pipe and all the necessary mounting hardware. I actually love the sound of the exhaust as do my wife and kids surprisingly, it's just too loud for my area and frequency of use and I'm running into some issues with neighbors about it (which I'd rather not be "that guy"), so I'm looking to swap it out for a Ford Performance Touring exhaust with a medium tone / lower intensity sound.

Asking $1300 shipped OBO. I take Pay-pal. If you happen to have a Ford Performance Touring exhaust you and want to upgrade to something louder with a more aggressive sound, I would consider a direct trade in that case. List price for this exhaust new is typically around $1500~$1600 + shipping costs. Other than some road grime, it's in perfect condition as it is only a year old.

Note that Corsa uses "reducers" to neck down to 2.5" to bolt up directly with the factory cats, I BELIEVE you could also use this with 3" headers with a connecting coupler unless i'm missing something about a full 3" setup.

I live in the NE Ohio region around Cleveland area if you happen be in these parts and are interested, we could meet up for a swap or sale.

This is the exact Exhaust: https://www.americanmuscle.com/corsa-xtreme-3in-catback-fb-2015gt.html?utm_content=Exhaust%20-%20Catback%7CCorsa&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&T5_Var3=blue&T5_Var4=393790-A&intl=0&utm_campaign=AMM+Mustang+Brands+Medium&gclid=CNLNg6_g59sCFc3mswodUMcDzg&gclsrc=ds

41144203550_0d87dfa6ee_k.jpg

42235883894_994b278fa0_k.jpg

42235882294_290d827305_k.jpg

41144201240_2b924dac0d_k.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheLion

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW if you want, I can record an audio clip of the exhaust and e-mail it you. Just PM me for details.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I think you'd also get what you're looking for by swapping to the Touring axleback in terms of volume and tone. My wife thought the Xtreme was too loud but likes my Sport catback.

OP
OP
TheLion

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think you'd also get what you're looking for by swapping to the Touring axleback in terms of volume and tone. My wife thought the Xtreme was too loud but likes my Sport catback.
That could work too, good idea. I completely forgot they do make a touring. So if anyone is interested in swapping their Touring Axle backs for my Sport Axle backs that's also another possibility. I really do love the unique and aggressive sound of the Corsa, but the Extreme setup it too loud for my area as I live in an urban area.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Might be interested in a trade and I’m local to you. I have the Corsa Sport system. We could just trade mufflers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheLion

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price drop to $1250 shipped or possible trades mentioned above.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Might be interested in a trade and I’m local to you. I have the Corsa Sport system. We could just trade mufflers.
I did this last fall with a semi-local guy. A couple hours in my garage/driveway with both of us wrenching and then we both grabbed lunch happy with the swap.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Gl when dealing with 15rrgt. Word to the wise. Had a deal set up with him for weeks then he vanished.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Vanished? Not true. We text back and forth for several weeks and I offered you dates we could meet and you did the same but it just didn’t work out. And like I said it’s not worth me having to drive 8 hours total on all toll roads to do it. That’s why I apologized and just said I was going to keep what I have for now, in the last text I sent you. But if I could trade with someone local that would be great.

Sorry OP for hijackjng your thread with this guys nonsense.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Nonsense? You went back and forth 100 times told me you were free weekends. Agreed to meet at your choice of place.gave you 2 weekends in a row then i get a text saying you changed your mind your keeping yours then you reply to this guys thread. Pure run around.

Sponsored

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
OP like Bmac said, if you can trade out the mufflers for Sports you will be happy. I just did the same and they still sound good but are quiet. No reason they wouldn't work in a residential area.

OP
OP
TheLion

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP like Bmac said, if you can trade out the mufflers for Sports you will be happy. I just did the same and they still sound good but are quiet. No reason they wouldn't work in a residential area.
That's what I'm thinking. I really do love the sound of the Extremes. My wife took the GT down the street to the store to get some drinks when we were up at her parents house that past weekend and I had a rare opportunity to listen from the outside as she drove away in the GT and I absolutely love the sound from the outside as well.

But it's just too loud for a residential suburban area I live in. Her parents are way out in the country so I'd have no issue with the volume of it if I was further out but sadly am not (I happen to like the country side). I think I have the Harley's beat 2:1 :D. Honestly it sounds a bit like my Father In Laws Late Model Dirt oval car with just headers, just not quite that loud.

I kind of have two options I'm liking right now: Corsa Touring Axle Backs with the double X-pipe (aka what becomes their "Sport" exhaust) or the Ford Performance Touring by Borla. I don't think the Ford Performance option sounds quite as good as the Corsa, the Corsa just has such a unique and aggressive but not unpleasant sound to it. But the Ford Performance is a decent second option if I can't find a trade.

OP
OP
TheLion

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I still have not done a trade yet (still up in the air as the OP is deciding weather he wants to go forward or not), so this is still up for sale until I get a firm trade offer. Price drop to $1150 Shipped for a full Corsa Extreme Cat Back!

This is their full system, Double X-pipe, axle backs, clamps, tips etc. Bolts right up to the stock cats.

And just to clarify on Corsa's "volume" options:

1. Touring: Touring axle back with stock resonator aka "the suitcase"
2. Sport: Touring axle back with their Double X-pipe
3. Extreme: Sport axle back with their Double X-pipe
4. Extreme +: Sport axle back with their Double X-pipe and Long Tube headers

What is up for sale / trade is #3 on the list.

Last edited:

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT Premium
I have the Ford Performance “Borla” touring setup and live in southwest Virginia. I’d be interested in working something out if you want to shoot me a pm if you’re interested. Thanks!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
That's what I'm thinking. I really do love the sound of the Extremes. My wife took the GT down the street to the store to get some drinks when we were up at her parents house that past weekend and I had a rare opportunity to listen from the outside as she drove away in the GT and I absolutely love the sound from the outside as well.

But it's just too loud for a residential suburban area I live in. Her parents are way out in the country so I'd have no issue with the volume of it if I was further out but sadly am not (I happen to like the country side). I think I have the Harley's beat 2:1 :D. Honestly it sounds a bit like my Father In Laws Late Model Dirt oval car with just headers, just not quite that loud.

I kind of have two options I'm liking right now: Corsa Touring Axle Backs with the double X-pipe (aka what becomes their "Sport" exhaust) or the Ford Performance Touring by Borla. I don't think the Ford Performance option sounds quite as good as the Corsa, the Corsa just has such a unique and aggressive but not unpleasant sound to it. But the Ford Performance is a decent second option if I can't find a trade.
Another option that I really like in person is the Borla S-type catback. It doesn't have the mid and high RPM tone or acoustic range of the Corsa, but it's a good sound. I prefer it to the Roush, MBRP, Magnaflow and others I've heard.

I'd hold out for a trade if you can. The Sport catback really is great.
Sponsored