Sponsored

SATURDAY 09/06/18 10:00-13:00 - Yorkshire / North Lincs

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Another month has gone by, this year seems to be passing by way too quick! It's time for the Howden meet on Saturday 9th June 10:00 to 13:00.

Hope to see all the regulars and would be great to see any new people interested in talking all things Mustang and enjoying a Yorkshire breakfast.

The Waterwheel Tearoom, Barn Hill Farm, Howden, Goole DN14 7JP

Hopefully the sun will be shining and I'll be able to have the roof down again.

Look forward to seeing you all, Peter
Sponsored

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
picking the car up on Saturday morning from the wrapping place (fixing my stripes / pain etc etc - I hope!) so - all being well I should be there....

if I am not expect to see a new thread from a seriously disgruntled Mustang owner!!!

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
picking the car up on Saturday morning from the wrapping place (fixing my stripes / pain etc etc - I hope!) so - all being well I should be there....

if I am not expect to see a new thread from a seriously disgruntled Mustang owner!!!
Looking forward to seeing the Mustang.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Yup I’m finally going to pop down, should be there for around 10am :)

Fatbob V2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'll be there.
Really enjoy the breakfast but by the time it arrives, everybody's ready for the off!

May stop at the McD's on route so I can wonder round the car park with a brew in my hand!

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I'll be there.
Really enjoy the breakfast but by the time it arrives, everybody's ready for the off!

May stop at the McD's on route so I can wonder round the car park with a brew in my hand!
stop turning up so late then :)

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
I'll be there.

I see they are advertising for kitchen and serving staff, again. One day things may speed up.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Just got back from Howden, some lovely motors today I have to say, think a few of that Mercedes AMG lot were rather jealous! Will definitely be coming again as I got a few good ideas for mine and met some very friendly Mustang owners :)

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Just got back from Howden, some lovely motors today I have to say, think a few of that Mercedes AMG lot were rather jealous! Will definitely be coming again as I got a few good ideas for mine and met some very friendly Mustang owners :)
Glad you finally managed to get along to the meet and pleased that you enjoyed it. Talking to a couple of the AMG guys they had previously owned American cars hence the interest they were showing.

Sponsored

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Nice to meet you Adam , will be getting that paint

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Nice to meet you Adam , will be getting that paint ��
Should look spot on on those Brembo 6 pots :)

Was showing our lass some pics of yours, saying I need this, this and this for mine, she just sat there shaking her head :lol:

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
do you guys do this every month? i may make the treck up from Birmingham if i'm free

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
do you guys do this every month? i may make the treck up from Birmingham if i'm free
yes - its every month and well worth the trip I reckon! good banter - many Mustangs (usually between 20 and 40) (plus other cars too as the theme of the restaurant is about fast cars etc) - and decent food!

Despite comments (mine included) about the food - it is good ... they just didnt
cope too well when confronted with 38 Mustangs a couple of months ago!

you would be very welcome I am sure ... best wait for Mustangguy64 to comment though as its his gig!

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Hi Greg, it would great to see you. The meet is 2nd Saturday of every month 10:00 to 13:00 so the next one is 14th July. I think Bob has summed up the venue and meet very well. You could always try to convince Steve M to join you.

Cheers, Peter
Sponsored