rtg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1+
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the reply. I figured as much as we have seen this before. Just checking.

Thanks!

Rob
Sponsored

Bpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I anyone else seeing COTUS reporting "No Matching Vehicle Found" or did my order get cancelled?

Thanks,

Rob
I'm in the same boat, but I was told the scheduled build date was Jun 7 with EDD around June 21-27; Hoping it's just COTUS acting up

subtimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 silver PP2
Yes, I had that error message earlier today but everything is back up and running from what I can tell. No change in order status (in production, 6/22 EDD).

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
That's a nice surprise! Congrats!

subtimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 silver PP2
Nice birthday surprise last week, got notified that my pp2 had shipped. Eight days later (this morning), it's updated to awaiting shipment. : |

Bpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Nice birthday surprise last week, got notified that my pp2 had shipped. Eight days later (this morning), it's updated to awaiting shipment. : |
That's messed up man, how do they lose track of it for 8 days :headbonk:

Arky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2019 GT Premium
I've seen other people talk about this and it might mean it's there or about to be there.

Sponsored

Bpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Seems the closer it gets, the more "refresh fever" i have on the COTUS site; Still shows as "In Production" with no update (Blend date was allegedly yesterday, but does not reflect in COTUS)

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Seems the closer it gets, the more "refresh fever" i have on the COTUS site; Still shows as "In Production" with no update (Blend date was allegedly yesterday, but does not reflect in COTUS)
Difficult as it is, you need to be patient. From my experience in the last few months, COTUS dates are, at best, a very unofficial time line. My 2018 GT Premium is now 'in transit'. Prior to that, COTUS dates changed numerous times and the car disappeared twice, but always re-appeared. It was scheduled for 05/07, blend was 05/09 and production is now showing as 05/10. 'Awaiting shipment' was 05/13 and actual shipment was 05/18. Delivery is showing as 06/10. Based on my previous Mustang orders, it takes 23-25 days to get to the west coast of Canada, so all is on schedule. I'm sure yours is, too. The best thing to do at this point is stop checking COTUS 10 times a day. It doesn't do anything, except raise your stress and anxiety level. I'm sure your car is just fine.

subtimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 silver PP2
EDD update this morning from 6/22 (so close I can taste it) to 6/28. : [

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Cotus just removed my EDD. It has nothing on it... :’(

Where’s my mustang ford? Where is it!!!!!?!!!!?!?!? Lol

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Cotus just removed my EDD. It has nothing on it... :’( Where’s my mustang ford? Where is it!!!!!?!!!!?!?!? Lol
It'll come back. My June 10 EDD came and went with no delivery. The car disappeared from COTUS on June 10 and was gone for a week. Came back June 17 with a new EDD of June 24. The inconsistency of COTUS does little except prompt stress and anxiety. I seldom look at it anymore. The car will come when it comes.
Sponsored