Sponsored

AED goes 10.26 at 135 with a 1.42 60 - All Motor!

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Makes people with FI look silly. Although the cost to built up a n/a is substantially more. Still, all motor is nice to claim!

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Dont know if this has been posted, all motor 10.26 at 135 with a 1.42 60!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st.../threads/10-26-135mph-all-motor.1150254/&_rdr
Yes that is Shawn Perry of AED, well known in the Mustang/Tuning world. I can't wait to get his cams in my car, port my heads & intake, put in a race seat (I still have the HEAVY stock seat), a Torsen and launch harder! His combo gives me real hope that we all can make improvements in our personal best E.T.'s, I will probably never meet his performance numbers.
f you listen close to my videos (tons of videos) I take off just above idle, the stock posi (clutch type) doesn't take much abuse, like a Torsen, or even better a 9"! $$$$$
People like Shawn help make ALL Mustangs have a chance to gain performance! CONGRATS To Shawn Perry for making the S550 a leader against the Brand X! And giving us little guys something to brag about to Brand X guys!:headbang:

OP
OP

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Yes that is Shawn Perry of AED, well known in the Mustang/Tuning world. I can't wait to get his cams in my car, port my heads & intake, put in a race seat (I still have the HEAVY stock seat), a Torsen and launch harder! His combo gives me real hope that we all can make improvements in our personal best E.T.'s, I will probably never meet his performance numbers.
f you listen close to my videos (tons of videos) I take off just above idle, the stock posi (clutch type) doesn't take much abuse, like a Torsen, or even better a 9"! $$$$$
People like Shawn help make ALL Mustangs have a chance to gain performance! CONGRATS To Shawn Perry for making the S550 a leader against the Brand X! And giving us little guys something to brag about to Brand X guys!:headbang:
Yeah I had Shaun tune my 2012 with spray. Anyway from what I understand he's running L&M intake cams only, no port work yet. He actually had Circle D make him a 6c as he felt the 5c wasnt enough. Dont know if he's using a transbrake? And dont know about the rear, although I know a few FI guys have gone deep 9's with the stock posi diff...he's using 3.31's just like you. I guess he has more plans (read on svtperf) and he thinks he may have a shot at 9.99 in negative DA! Pretty crazy!

Sponsored

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I do not know all of Shawn's details, and I wouldn't ask/expect to know, my list is what I HOPE to do over next year. So far the transbrake has never worked correctly for me, it either rolls the beams or I go slower.
I believe Shawn will get in the 9's with the -DA, that would put him in the "Top TEN N/A" list for sure, and make the "Top TEN N/A" ALL 9 second Stangs and the first S550 in the 9's and in the "Top TEN N/A"! Michael Washington is almost in the 8's N/A with a 9.03! Those the lightweight Fox Body & G Force 101A trans is a KILLER combo! Brand X doesn't have a chance at any level with the little Coyote N/A or power adder lol.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pvPFpxp6NgB38jTylhDrAdhAmyOd_1giGlruN6hw5Ac/edit#gid=0

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
I do not know all of Shawn's details, and I wouldn't ask/expect to know, my list is what I HOPE to do over next year. So far the transbrake has never worked correctly for me, it either rolls the beams or I go slower.
I believe Shawn will get in the 9's with the -DA, that would put him in the "Top TEN N/A" list for sure, and make the "Top TEN N/A" ALL 9 second Stangs and the first S550 in the 9's and in the "Top TEN N/A"! Michael Washington is almost in the 8's N/A with a 9.03! Those the lightweight Fox Body & G Force 101A trans is a KILLER combo! Brand X doesn't have a chance at any level with the little Coyote N/A or power adder lol.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pvPFpxp6NgB38jTylhDrAdhAmyOd_1giGlruN6hw5Ac/edit#gid=0

I would love to know some of the details of motor... and weight... 135 is AMAZING:hail:

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Shaun is FLYING!

#BMREquipped!

V8EATR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Fast indeed. Car has a Watson K-member, FTW, I think it just has 1 racing seat in it, ported CJ with L&M intake cams, etc...I would guess that car is fairly light but I don't think he has ever posted a weight. I'm happy to have him as my tuner.

Sponsored

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Shaun is the man! I'm proud to be AED Tuned!

Rhamlinii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronald
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (Base)
Any copys of the slip floating around?
Sponsored