Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Nobody is really excited by the fact the 350 manifold and ancillaries made it into the new DI/PI platform?

I can see a refreshed voodoo because of this. Or a DI/PI 5.2 cpc equivalent. Major power.

Has anyone put a gt350 manifold on a ‘18 gen three coyote?
Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Bullitt Door Sill

Apparently Illuminated Door Sills not an Option!

However, the My Ford Color is Green!
562D6CB1-BCD6-437E-8FE3-11EA5FE43B78.jpeg

GNN60GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 20 F250 6.7 20 Explorer
Are people really gonna make the mistake of ordering this thing in black? DHG is gorgeous on the S550 and this is the best that front end has looked to me. There's no way I'm trading in for it but it made me ok with ordering the new FP blank decklid panel with the lines on it.
Not sure what makes me more triggered.. that Ford would offer in black or that someone would buy in black.

Reactions: 113

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
It still really pisses me off that Ford Performance keeps on with this "performance vehicles can't have automatics" BS attitude. Pretty sure I'm not going to get another Ford after this. Even the Camaro ZL1 offers an auto.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
It still really pisses me off that Ford Performance keeps on with this "performance vehicles can't have automatics" BS attitude. Pretty sure I'm not going to get another Ford after this. Even the Camaro ZL1 offers an auto.
Original wasn't auto, why would the new one? It's a throwback.

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Hot Damn !!!! Man those subtle tweaks look great !! I want one

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, I thought you said Ford 500 GT... (silver one in background, in bullitt pics)
LOL what? The Ford GT was announced back in 2015 and your post clearly was saying the GT500 was announced at this event...sure they may have had one on display but that wasn't part of the news for the event by any means.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
If you think of the dealerships aren't going to try to mark this up, you haven't been paying attention.
Bingo!

Now for pricing reality...ignoring Recaros (don't want them in a 'street' car) and Magneride (want it but a cost driver for some)... The basic Bullitt with the Bullitt Electronic package will probably run about $52-53k...maybe up to $54,995 if Ford gets greedy.

A 2018 (before 2019 price increases) built on a Prem, 401A, Perf Pack, Active Exhaust, Smart & Safe (features like BLIS are in the Bullitt Elec Pack) runs $48,580.

Now add in for: Engine mods, exhaust mods-tips and tuning, and Bullitt Unique touches and your looking at $2500-5,000 for the Bullitt package.

Bingo--well north of $50k real quick.

Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
OK, so now can someone open the Hood and take some Photos?

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
It has NOTHING to do with Ford Performance Attitude. Please, go out and learn some Mustang history. This is a nod-as were the 01 and 08/09s to the movie car. A created a model that never exited except for the movie (although in 68 your could buy your own and easily build a replica except for the dubbed in exhaust note).

The movie and CAR became famous and developed a cult following based upon the car chase. Get it--the Car chase. And what happened in the car during the chase--lots of shifting (and dubbed in sound) with that white ball shifter.... the movie played up the shifts (double clutching-haha, dubbed in)...so yeah...a modern tribute to the car needs a modified exhaust and a manual transmission.

I for 1 was hoping they would maybe go with the auto...but I gotta respect them for staying true to the intent--homage to the movie car/scene.