Status
Not open for further replies.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it's just me getting used to the tq that I stop feeling that "kick". My 69 Mach 1 makes 490rwtq and peaks hp at 460rwhp @5500 rpm, and falls off pretty quickly like the LT1. It scoots pretty good, but I don't really feel a kick anymore. Same with my old modded 03 Cobra.
Your info is showing that your new here and you currently don't have a coyote engine of your own. I hope you atleast have one on order. I also hope your not disappointed.
Sponsored

Zeke.Malvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach1
Your info is showing that your new here and you currently don't have a coyote engine of your own. I hope you atleast have one on order. I also hope your not disappointed.
I've been posting under this current screen name for almost a year. Your info shows you've been on the board for less than the total time I've been here actually. I don't see how that is relevant to anything tho.

I may put a modded Coyote on my next build. We'll see, don't have too much room for more projects.

I have driven a few Coyotes, wasn't disappointed so far. But thanks .

MagGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Well it was fun holding the lead while it lasted :/ GM is on a roll
can we get backon topic?

where the fuck did you get this info? its literally someone who used paint to put white text on a picture lol.

why are you guys buying this?

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
can we get backon topic?

where the fuck did you get this info? its literally someone who used paint to put white text on a picture lol.

why are you guys buying this?
I think it’s a troll or something. Last post from 2015? If the information was actually out there it would be all over C6G many times over (like every thread).

There are a few people on the “edge” right now and are probably looking to get payback for all the “trolling”.

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Probably is a troll, I just roll w/the punches, Camaro guy's run when I see them on the road, for real. I can't find one SS crusin for a run thru the twisty's. Sure they are at the track but why not in the wild? Let the good times roll! We can all get along if they'd come out an drive.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Probably is a troll, I just roll w/the punches, Camaro guy's run when I see them on the road, for real. I can't find one SS crusin for a run thru the twisty's. Sure they are at the track but why not in the wild? Let the good times roll! We can all get along if they'd come out an drive.
Maybe it is a good thing you would get rekt on the streets :lol:

JohnnyUtah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M4 Comp, 2019 Silverado
Camaro owners are just afraid of your "twisty's" skills. Not sure if we can keep up

victory-rc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' , premium ,10 speed, Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The Corvette....

I'm thinking the Mustang will beat the Corvette as it has a seven speed automatic where as the Mustang has that 10 speed. ... Same power same weight I think.

Sponsored

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
I'm thinking the Mustang will beat the Corvette as it has a seven speed automatic where as the Mustang has that 10 speed. ... Same power same weight I think.
:lol::lol::lol:

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
Both of those cars are 12.0 in the quarter mile.
12.0 on prepped tracks in 40 degree weather witg very favorable DA. Not in the real world. C7s in those conditions run low 11s.

victory-rc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' , premium ,10 speed, Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
12.0 on prepped tracks in 40 degree weather witg very favorable DA. Not in the real world. C7s in those conditions run low 11s.
Thats just not true, the cars are running 12.0@18mph in 75 degree weather. ... Off the showroom floors. For half the price of the Corvette.

Here is just one of the many videos on youtube. ---->[ame]

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
No they don’t. I’m at atco so much they started sending my mail there. Probably one of the fastest tracks in the country. You might get a 11.6-11.7 out of a Stock C7 on a -2000DA night. Anyone claiming low 11s is well........but a 12.018 GT might be a stretch also in 75degree weather..
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.