Sponsored

Official Mustang6g.com 2016 Calendar featuring members cars!

RubyKojote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Here are a couple of pics…..
DSC_7199b.jpg
DSC_7298a.jpg

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
diezel

0RQgAtH.jpg

sharp21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sick car!

Sponsored

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
so does the 1 picture rule still apply?

Lowrider

Drive Fast...Live Slow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A poorman's coupe
The pic is cool, but the car itself doesn't look that great. It's all stock and the angle is not flattering for the car and makes it look too lifted off the ground. The background is a bit too dominant and artificial too IMO, and probably wouldn't translate well on a calendar. I think we should focus on shots where the Mustang itself looks awesome.
Enough said.

If you pay attention to most automotive photography it is the interesting background that sums up the photo's wow factor. I'm in no way saying that my photo deserves to be on the calendar....A modified car pic in a parking lot is 10 times boring than a stock car with good composition. And that background is real no Photoshop the lighting changes to various color combos.:headbang:

For example...

20285939988_6c4a413287_b.jpg

CTSC GS Shelby GT 350R- C- Road America
by Beges, on Flickr

JGonvardi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP CO
Here's one...
image.jpg

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

Sponsored

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Here's my entry. Full res photo can be provided if chosen
image.jpg

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
If it's ok, I would like to redact my first submission and enter this one instead (I have the high-res file if selected):
:eek: [MENTION=13551]suckerv[/MENTION] Noooooooo! The first one was so much better! The way it was parked on an imperfect road made the shot appear very natural and not so posed like the others, like the driver took it out for a spirited ride and just decided to pop out and take a shot before jumping back in. And if that is what you did, even better; it had a distinct personality. And it showcased the rear end like no other. The angle of the shot was interesting, too.

Also it brought out the deep blue in the most amazing way, like I had never seen DIB before, esp against the sky. I had found myself stopping to look at it when I would look at my own (sadly, cell phone, thus unusable) pic.

Lots of great pix here but that was my fave! Really hope you change your mind; yours was the most unique one, hands down. :ford:
Dammit, I am reposting it, sorry.

(Oh, and [MENTION=6383]thePill[/MENTION] (page 5), because he doesn't technically qualify, gets my vote for the back cover, at least. :D)
image.jpg

Last edited:

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
:eek: [MENTION=13551]suckerv[/MENTION] Noooooooo! The first one was so much better! The way it was parked on an imperfect road made the shot appear very natural and not so posed like the others, like the driver took it out for a spirited ride and just decided to pop out and take a shot before jumping back in. And if that is what you did, even better; it had a distinct personality. And it showcased the rear end like no other. The angle of the shot was interesting, too.

Also it brought out the deep blue in the most amazing way, like I had never seen DIB before, esp against the sky. I had found myself stopping to look at it when I would look at my own (sadly, cell phone, thus unusable) pic.

Lots of great pix here but that was my fave! Really hope you change your mind; yours was the most unique one, hands down. :ford:
Dammit, I am reposting it, sorry.

(Oh, and [MENTION=6383]thePill[/MENTION] (page 5), because he doesn't technically qualify, gets my vote for the back cover, at least. :D)
Oh my, lol. Ok fine...I redact my redaction and unredact my original pic, lol [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION]

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
i don't have a lot of pics of mine but i figured since nobody has posted any snow pics yet, and it's one of the rare pics i have of my car, i might as well submit it. this was taken with an iphone 6

Q3e5a70.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: