Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I'm dying to know what the performance differences are between the non-magneride PP cars and the magneride PP cars is.

Is it work the money? Does it soften a sporty suspension at times, or stiffen a soft suspension at times?

Honestly, I'd grab a 2108 duplicate of my current car (3Yellow, base GT w/PP) if I don't have to buy the Magneride. If the magneride doesn't dramatically improve the handling.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
The offset thin stripe messes with my OCD, but the rest of the car looks fantastic there :headbang:

attachment.jpg
Yep. Symmetry is beauty.... and that stripe is not symmetrical!

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
Has it been released that the 18 Mustang has no lift shifting for MT82 cars yet?

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
This makes me super excited to see the digital dash :D. Come on Ford go ahead and build the 2018s. You have veryyyyy impatient people!!!:frusty:

Sponsored

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Yep. Symmetry is beauty.... and that stripe is not symmetrical!
I see the RHD has a pop-out in the bumper, probably for a tow point. Looking at old pictures, looks like that is not new. Why doesn't Ford include that for US spec?

FraG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 EcoBoost
Still not a huge fan, though this is the best angle of the car. Full front looks pretty "dopey" with the droopy eyes look.

I really wish they changed those bulky turn signals to a svelte LED strip, somewhat akin to the Volvo XC90. Also dont like the premature rounding on the bonnet, takes away from that muscular look, yes i know "more vision around a corner" ...

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
I think rain sensing wipers are bundled with safe and smart because they use the same sensors as some of the other safety features. The memory seat is the only puzzling addition to that package.
Just wondering, why do you hate aeb and disable lane departure? I've never had either but both seem like they could help avoid an expensive accident, especially if you happen to be tired or there's some unavoidable distraction like my mother who loves to scream every time something on the scares her lol

I don't agree, but that's me. I have auto high beams and rain sensing wipers on my Fusion, but I have no use for lane departure warning (the system stays off when I'm driving the car), and I loathe AEB with a passion. It's unfortunate that you have to buy safety crap to get the rain sensing wipers, auto high beams, and the memory driver's seat.
Sponsored