• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

EcoBoost Part Out

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Hey guys, I recently made the switch to a '17 GTPP so need to let go of all the stuff that isn't relevant anymore, everything is obo and shipping is negotiable depending on location
- GT PP Tower Brace (just came off my new car so its flawless) -$200
- (SOLD) UPR dual valve catch can w/ lines and connectors (also has custom mount to go where stock airbox was) - $150
- (SOLD) ATM Intercooler (clean no damage fins) - $550
- Auto shifter cover kit (no blemishes) - $50
- Base Splitter (good condition with hardware) - $50
- GT PP oem gauges - $100
- OEM intake manifold vent hose (bought but traded in before I could install so still in bag) - $30
- (SOLD) LMR switchbacks - $40
- MAP hot side charge pipe (no scratches) - $175
- MMR CAI w/ K&N filter and cover (race red) - $150
- OEM race red spoiler (good condition) - $75
- (SOLD) Steeda throttle body spacer w/ hardware and seal - $40
- TurboSmart BOV w/ lines, adapter, for boost gauge and oem fitting (no cutting necessary) - $150
- UPR dual valve catch can w/ lines and connectors (also has custom mount to go where stock airbox was) - $150
2017 GT PP Strut Bar.jpg
Turbosmart BOV.jpg
Auto Shifter.jpg
Base Splitter.jpg
GT PP gauges.jpg
Intake Mainfold vent hose.jpg
MAP Hot-side Charge Pipe.jpg
MMR CAI Race Red.jpg
Race Red Spoiler.jpg

Last edited:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious for the old car what'd you replace the shifter cover with? I'm not a fan of the silver trim, but I don't really see any options out there.

Thanks

OP
OP
Midnight_LMR

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
bump for edit

OP
OP
Midnight_LMR

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I think it was called white monster or lighting garage shifter. It was actually pretty nice once you modded it a little for a production defect they had on the clips. I found it in the forums in here under interior

Just curious for the old car what'd you replace the shifter cover with? I'm not a fan of the silver trim, but I don't really see any options out there.

Thanks

xraystyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium, Magnetic
I think it was called white monster or lighting garage shifter. It was actually pretty nice once you modded it a little for a production defect they had on the clips. I found it in the forums in here under interior
White Madness Garage? They sell replacement auto shift knobs.

https://www.wmgarage.com/product-page/automatic-shaft-conversion-kit

They don't make shifter trim pieces, but I believe you can swap the auto trim and boot assembly for one from a manual car.

OP
OP
Midnight_LMR

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
bump for sold items

lostlocalhost