Sponsored

2017 GT350 Order Guide

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
Interesting. MD and RI mandate your R gets the 67S option package. What if you are from those states and want a "stripper" R and get it from out of state? I assume they will not look that closely when you register it.

Is the only way you can get air on your R by adding 67S? I assume you can't just piecemeal it by its self.

Any good pictures of lightning blue yet?
I wonder if it's because of the backup camera. Aside from that I can't see why the government would care if you had any of the rest of that package.

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper
Interesting to note that you can, in fact, get an R without AC. I thought the "leaked" MY17 data suggested all 350s get AC. :confused:
Well, considering the standard R comes with air, rear seat, rear view cam, aux guages(what ever those are?),floor mats, tire inflator/sealant, audio system, SYNC@, & USB port DELETE, yes you get no air con with your basic R. You have to option 67S to get all that back in.

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Question, when you say 'Bank', what does that mean?
also, where and how do you order? is there a link? i have searched for it but to no avail.
thanks in advance everyone!

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
It states that the Electronics package is not available with the Convenience package (67T)
But the Convenience package says "Includes All 67T package Plus:":shrug:

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
It states that the Electronics package is not available with the Convenience package (67T)
That confused me initially as well, what they mean is that when you order the convenience package it already includes everything thats in the electronics package plus the additional items in the convenience package. Basically you are choosing between three:

Base - (previously would have been base + track pack)
Electronics - (gets you nav, sync 3, climate control etc, keeps Recaro's)
Convenience - (Electronics package + swaps recaro's for leather buckets)

If you are going between electronics and convenience its just based on what seats you want.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Its likely just stated as such so dealers dont try to order both

OP
OP

Toodles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Terminated Cobra
^^ That. You have to understand this is primarily for the dealers.

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Awesome. If I can score a Grabber Blue with OTT white stripes (translation: if I can get approved by the Bank of Wifey) this coming year, I'll be happy.

BUT... here's where I'm confused. Does the order guide suggest that you can get the Recaros with red stitching even on a non-R now? Or am I misreading that?

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
I'd love to get a RR or LB 17, but the question for me is what will the price difference be over the 16? If track pack goes away, but the standard car has all those features, does the base price go up to say $56K-$58K and then another $6K-$8K for electronics or convenience package? So am I looking at closer to $70K for a well equipped 17? Decisions decisions

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'd love to get a RR or LB 17, but the question for me is what will the price difference be over the 16? If track pack goes away, but the standard car has all those features, does the base price go up to say $56K-$58K and then another $6K-$8K for electronics or convenience package? So am I looking at closer to $70K for a well equipped 17? Decisions decisions
I doubt it, I think the electronics package cost will be similar to the R electronics package. A big chunk of the MY16 track/tech package price was the magneride

I would say base will be ~56k. 59k with electronics, 60k with convenience package.

Im also curious about the blue stripes. For MY16 they just list "blue", for MY17 they list them as lightning blue. I wonder if the blue will actually be different in hue.

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I doubt it, I think the electronics package cost will be similar to the R electronics package. A big chunk of the MY16 track/tech package price was the magneride

I would say base will be ~56k. 59k with electronics, 60k with convenience package.

Im also curious about the blue stripes. For MY16 they just list "blue", for MY17 they list them as lightning blue. I wonder if the blue will actually be different in hue.
Only time will tell about the stripes, when topnotch made a comment on them it made me think they will be a different hue of blue.

Trappen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
Magnetic with Lightning Blue stripes is going to be sexy

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Now we just need to see what all this means to pricing!