Sponsored

Steeda Fixed Valved Pro-Action Shocks & Struts (2015-2019)

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
For those on the fence or for those looking to add the billet rear shock mounts, we have 15% savings until midnight - no discount code needed, savings taken at checkout!

www.steeda.com

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
This... I had to get stress bumpstops short stack, car is 100x better now.. The stock bumpstops even trimmed weren't getting it done.
Thank you for sharing!!
Mike D
Steeda Tech

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
Embarrassingly, I've been on the fence about these for over a year now. I'm running Steeda Progressives with the stock PP shocks and struts. I'm unsure if these are an upgrade or not, or what I would expect in having them. I've heard the PP shocks and struts are underdamped but I've no idea what that means for ride comfort and handling?

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, they are an upgrade - paired with the progressives, you will have an awesome ride quality. The fixed valve Pro-Action has about 10% more control than the P/P.

Private Message coming your way!

TJ

Sponsored

HoustonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Hello All:

Steeda Autosports is happy to announce the release of our Fixed Valve Steeda Pro-Action Shocks & Struts.

The Pro-Action Shocks & Struts are a cost effective alternative to adjustable shocks and struts.

steeda-mustang-s550-pro-action-shocks-struts-kit-555-8157-00_nh6c-1s.jpg

Steeda's Pro-Action shocks and struts were engineered by Steeda and manufactured to provide the ultimate in ride quality and handling while exceeded OE standards for durability and build quality.

The Pro Action shocks and struts come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and are perfect for daily street driving or open track use:

Better handling with exceptional ride quality
- Properly valved for your Mustang
- Great for street and track action!

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-pro-action-shocks-and-struts-for-s550-non-adjustable-en/

Please reach out to me at [email protected] if I can help answer any questions or provide additional support.

Best Regards,

TJ
What firmness are the fixed shocks versus the max stiffness setting on the adjustable shocks? If the max stiffness setting of the adjustable is a 10, what is the stiffness of the fixed?

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
I have them in my 17 mustang gt non pp and they are outstanding with my eibach sport lines. I did them with steeda extended ball joints and control arms and bump steers..

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I can tell you this. The rear compress MUCH easier than stock PP rear shocks but have a slower more controlled rebound. The PP shocks are about like a rock on compression and bounce back like a spring where the Steeda fixed valves are almost like they flipped it completely opposite. The Steedas ride and handle much better I have had them for 8,000 and they are on my second s550 now ( from re bought back my 2016) and I have no regrets in this purchase.
Keltymd, are you still running the oem pp springs with the pro-actions? Any other suspension mods?
I'm conflicted on getting pp springs or minimum drops.. I don't want a harsh ride

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
These were done as exhaust drive bys, but I thought it was interesting how much bouncier my friend's car looked than mine. Both are V6s and his might be lowered, not sure what springs (he thinks it is, bought it used and hasn't taken a good look).

In case the time stamps don't work, use 21 seconds for the first video and 44 seconds for the second.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
These were done as exhaust drive bys, but I thought it was interesting how much bouncier my friend's car looked than mine. Both are V6s and his might be lowered, not sure what springs (he thinks it is, bought it used and hasn't taken a good look).

In case the time stamps don't work, use 21 seconds for the first video and 44 seconds for the second.
Thank you for sharing!!

Steeda tech

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Great review on the subject - we recommend pairing them with the Steeda springs but we'll let him slide :)

Great setup

I paired the shocks and struts with a set of eibach sportline lowering springs. I've had them on for about a week now and I couldn't be more impressed. Paired with lowering springs they give you a ride very similar to a stock feel. Install was easy and I highly recommend these for anyone looking for new shocks and struts or if you are lowering your mustang.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
If he swaps those springs for a set of the Sport Linears, he will be much more impressed with the ride control/quality, maybe not the stance as much but it's worth it.

BoostedScarlett

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Ecoboost
So what would one recommend if I have a base suspension setup on a daily? Would it make sense to get the full comfort package? Or should I save the money and get springs only?

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As Steeda Tech mentioned, a full comfort package will give you the most bang for the buck & you will save on labor - as both parts can be installed at the same time. Of course, it all depends on your budget ... but you will see the best results with the complete package.

Shoot me an email to [email protected] if I can help assist with forum pricing & or additional support.

Have a great night!

TJ
Sponsored