What did you do to your GT350 today?

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Had a break in the weather here in NY and got out and got the car inspected. Got 70 miles on her. Still trying to burn through the gas that came with the car in late December. No telling how old it is. (Bought used) I did add Stabil shortly after getting it. 1st oil change since new this week hopefully.

Am I a bad husband because I want to spend more time with my car than my wife?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Looks like freaking crush washers.
Lighting isn't ideal, but they're steel... that's made of cheese apparently :doh:

I replaced the washers today with Nordlocks & proper hardened washers

Sponsored

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Beautiful day so drove it to work, have really missed driving this car more frequently. On the way home I stopped by a dealer near my workplace for a few quarts of oil. A couple of the employees out front whipped out their cell phones and ‘documented’ my arrival lol. As I walked into the Parts dept smiles and thumbs-up were exchanged. Parts guy gave me a price of $8.92 per quart which seemed pretty good. Nice experience. Was so nice outside I even rolled the windows down for a few minutes to listen to the ROAR...I see what you windows-down guys love about it but mine came back up pretty quickly :)

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
Drove it to a meet and greet with Willy T. Ribbs at the Denver Ferrari dealer. Had a bit of trouble getting it out of the shop on the snow covered driveway. I had used the Ram 1500 to pack the snow but the car started drifting off the edge and down to the "lawn". With several back and forth gyrations I got it back on the driveway and out of the neighborhood and the roads were dry from there.

The car got a lot of attention and I gave one woman a ride. When I wound it through 1st and 2nd she said "I just creamed my panties". I replied "Happy to accommodate you" and we got a good laugh out of that.

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Finally got a chance to wind it up with the two new latest mods. Had a "pucker" moment that was totally on me for not doing the right thing at speed hitting uneven pavement on the highway but it turned out alright. The car is getting really quick on motor and with the lighter wheel tire package planned for next year along with a set of cleaned up heads, either new intake (come on Cortex Racing!!) or port matched stocker, Reische thermostat, maybe headers and if course a tune, this thing will be crazy quick!!! Just have to replenish the "350" fund. Lol...oh and I have my eye on the Meisterschaft Premium GTC exhaust from GT Haus. Since this may be my last sports car, I am going to get damn near everything that I want that fits my vision for this car.

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Going to check and do my research. Heard a video of one on a new ZL1 and it sounded wicked. I like to be unconventional so I go off the beaten path sometimes.

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Please post what you find out. I did a little searching and found results, but nothing much on our car. That system looks gorgeous compared to current offerings. May get one to hang on a wall instead, LOL.

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Will do. May be awhile. Need to stay true to my car budget constraints.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
dropped mine off to get the brake calipers painted and while they have the wheels and tires off gonna have the switchbacks put in and black lugs put on. gonna see about getting the windows tinted while they have it too
Sponsored