Sponsored

Steeda Progressive Spring review

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I have them too. I thought a PP w/these springs might be too harsh a ride. Not at all. The car rides great.

Great pic. Thank you for your comment!

Steeda Tech
Sponsored

Luisiv32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
Does anyone have any input on how these springs would upgrade my base suspension or would I have to get the shocks and struts too?

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Does anyone have any input on how these springs would upgrade my base suspension or would I have to get the shocks and struts too?
Anything would be an improvement. Not sure if the Base and the Premium (non-PP car) have the same shocks/struts, but I just added the springs only. Major improvement.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
You can run with the OEM shocks & springs but we always find it more beneficial to upgrade the shocks & struts at the same time - from both a cost & labor perspective.

The Steeda Shocks & Struts are a great improvement over stock & you will be very impressed with the ride quality. We have done extensive testing with the progressive & the Pro Action shocks & struts to get, what we consider, the perfect ride quality.

I also have a nearly loaded GTPP 5.0 and my bounce is virtually gone. My wife now says the car in enjoyable to ride in. The springs and sway bars work in tandem to reduce/eliminate the bounce. I have put my car through some pretty bouncy roads and a few tight twisty roads and the thing rides like it is on rails. If there is any roll I am not feeling it and bounce, gone. The one set of railroad tracks near our home would cause the car to bounce violently. Since putting the springs and sways on, no bounce, just a smooth pass over them. And last you are right, getting the wife's approval has made the next mods easier to justify. Enjoy the ride!
This is the kit we have if you are interested & I can also help with forum pricing:

https://www.steeda.com/Steeda-S550-Mustang-Comfort-Suspension-Package-15-17-555-2407

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
So is the noise issue from earlier fixed? I'm interested in these springs. Also, will these work on a non-PP 2016 GT alone? Or will I need other parts to go with these springs?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So is the noise issue from earlier fixed? I'm interested in these springs. Also, will these work on a non-PP 2016 GT alone? Or will I need other parts to go with these springs?
They will work with a non-PP GT. There are several upgrades you should consider if you have the funding & ability to do it all at once. Camber plates & Shocks/Struts are a great upgrade to with the springs since much of the labor is done at the same time as the spring install.

I bought the Steeda progressive springs for my DIB GT non PP.....install was pretty straight forward with little issues. Ride quality is great....not too stiff and not as bouncy as with the stock springs. Drop is just right, 1 1/4 up front n 1 in the rear...very happy with the drop and ride quality. Must have mod.
Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

TJ

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeda 2018 Progressive Springs

Steeda Progressive Springs installed on non P/P 2018. Exceptional ride quality!
2018-2 progressive springs.jpg
2018 progressive stance.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

We have 15% savings through midnight - don't delay, savings taken at checkout!

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
When Steeda does this, you just see the discount on eligible items when you go into checkout.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda Progressive Springs

Couple pics of the Steeda Progressives I installed on my 15 with stock 19" wheels and tires.
DSC_0421.JPG
DSC_0414.JPG

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just take care of that beauty on the Michigan roads. Our Pro Actions are a nice compliment :)

TJ
Sponsored