Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
yes, that would be great. I am in the Appleton/Oshkosh area myself. I have met several 6g forum members on here this past year... Would love to discuss mod options as I am looking at new wheels as well. Also thinking about doing the ford power pack 2 or some type of tune enhancement. The only thing about doing the Ford power pack is if I go to long tube headers it is not compatible...
Personally I have Lund's FlexFuel tune with Kooks long tubes (1-7/8x3 with high flows), Corsa Extreme catback, and a JLT intake with FR-LU47's for E85. (Previously had GT350 manifold, since removed). That would be the route I would go again as most aftermarket/small bolt ons are "baked" into the tune. Allows you to go from stock headers to long tubes without needing a retune. Lund uses HP Tuners with the NGauge (most of the time) now but will tune using SCT. I would recomment Lund, AED, or Palm Beach Dyno. All are good. All personal Preference.

I have attached a video of my car for sound reference of the Kooks (catted) with Corsa Extreme.
Made decent power 486/423(Dynojet numbers) on 70% ethanol

KwikTrip seems to have the best E85 around us.

[ame]
To keep this thread with what its supposed to be... heres a photo...
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Personally I have Lund's FlexFuel tune with Kooks long tubes (1-7/8x3 with high flows), Corsa Extreme catback, and a JLT intake with FR-LU47's for E85. (Previously had GT350 manifold, since removed). That would be the route I would go again as most aftermarket/small bolt ons are "baked" into the tune. Allows you to go from stock headers to long tubes without needing a retune. Lund uses HP Tuners with the NGauge (most of the time) now but will tune using SCT. I would recomment Lund, AED, or Palm Beach Dyno. All are good. All personal Preference.

I have attached a video of my car for sound reference of the Kooks (catted) with Corsa Extreme.
Made decent power 486/423(Dynojet numbers) on 70% ethanol

KwikTrip seems to have the best E85 around us.

To keep this thread with what its supposed to be... heres a photo...
sounds great! I know so little about the tuning and CAI options and how each effects the performance of the vehicle. I do feel my 2016 lacks some punch....seems sluggish in 1st and doesn't have the pull I was expecting from stock. It sounds like they really beefed the 2018's up a bit at stock to give it more juice.

2015DIBGT

Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
sounds great! I know so little about the tuning and CAI options and how each effects the performance of the vehicle. I do feel my 2016 lacks some punch....seems sluggish in 1st and doesn't have the pull I was expecting from stock. It sounds like they really beefed the 2018's up a bit at stock to give it more juice.
Gearing has a large part to do with the “sluggish” stock feel. I have 3.73’s for a rearend. The car I test drove before ordering mine had 3.31’s and felt extremely sluggish. Drove my car home the day I got it and it was a completely different animal. If you would like to chat more specifically about mods, send me a PM and I can walk you through a few things.

Sponsored

jhammy49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Took a few pics with my drone over the weekend.
Resize 1.jpg
Resize 2.jpg
Resize 3.jpg

jhammy49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
My wife seems to think she own my car....and says thanks!

:)

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

jhammy49