Sponsored

OFFICIAL S550 Mustang Press Wallpapers Pics!

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Trish with Ford Service has stated in a dedicated thread that ACC does not affect the lower grill. When mine gets here (whenever that is) I'll let you know if it is true or not; but the official statement through her is that the car gets the designated upper and lower grill (whether GT or Ecoboost or V6) regardless of ACC option.

What I notice is that these "new" images are still "frankenstang" images with pre-production parts: Halo lighting, mix-&-match interiors, and as you noticed, mixed 50th & GT grilling.
Sponsored

unintelligible

V1, VR, Gear Up!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium
Trish with Ford Service has stated in a dedicated thread that ACC does not affect the lower grill.
Just remember, these Ford Service folks, as good of a job as they do, aren't directly employed by Ford. They work for a company called Percepta. So we don't know from whom they got this information. I'm sure given the access that they have that they have good sources, but nobody is perfect.

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Just remember, these Ford Service folks, as good of a job as they do, aren't directly employed by Ford. They work for a company called Percepta. So we don't know from whom they got this information. I'm sure given the access that they have that they have good sources, but nobody is perfect.
I did not know that. Thanks for the heads-up.
:headbonk:
Of course, I take most assurances, whether from a Ford engineer at a car show, or Ford Service, or my local dealer, with a grain of salt until the product is in my hand (or rather, in this case, my butt is in the seat). As early adopters, those of us with placed orders run the risk of a surprise or two when some piece of information turns out to be wrong. And, we hope that the preponderance of the evidence, scant though it may be, will assuage our fears and allow us to order what we want.
:gossip:
So, as I said, when I show up to take delivery, I'll know for sure and can pass the word. Here's hoping that everything that we've tried to ferret out is correct, otherwise I'm in for a couple of surprises!!

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Trish with Ford Service has stated in a dedicated thread that ACC does not affect the lower grill. When mine gets here (whenever that is) I'll let you know if it is true or not; but the official statement through her is that the car gets the designated upper and lower grill (whether GT or Ecoboost or V6) regardless of ACC option.

What I notice is that these "new" images are still "frankenstang" images with pre-production parts: Halo lighting, mix-&-match interiors, and as you noticed, mixed 50th & GT grilling.
FordService has been debunked...check the thread below:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/sho...illes-explained-1938.html?p=100256#post100256

Also the thread just updated with all the Ford released wallpaper images shows a ton of pics of GTs and EBs with the mis-matched grills, and it is obvious on some (when you look at the steering wheel photo) that they are ACC cars.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/official-2015-mustang-981.html?p=103965#post103965

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
That Magnetic looks pretty sweet!

Sponsored

G-train

G Train
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh I love the DIB about to overtake the magnetic one. An omen of things to come. :-)

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT w/ PP
Too bad there's no picture of a DIB GT PP... Hurts my heart :brokenheart:

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

stretch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
Can one of our renowned experts photoshop the triple yellow GT350 wallpaper pic just above to oxford white with no stripes but keep the black roof? Thanks a bunch.