Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I wonder how much $ it would take to drop the A10 into a Bullitt????
Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I wonder how much $ it would take to drop the A10 into a Bullitt????
With how much the electronics are embedded into everything, it's a lot harder than a mechanical change like it used to be. For one, you'd need a new gauge cluster, unless the manual ones can be reprogrammed for an automatic display. Beyond that and the main physical components who knows what else you'd need. Someone was saying a while back that Ford has been getting lots of requests for automatic Bullitts. I'd wait till the 2020 model year to see if they offer it before doing anything.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With how much the electronics are embedded into everything, it's a lot harder than a mechanical change like it used to be. For one, you'd need a new gauge cluster, unless the manual ones can be reprogrammed for an automatic display. Beyond that and the main physical components who knows what else you'd need. Someone was saying a while back that Ford has been getting lots of requests for automatic Bullitts. I'd wait till the 2020 model year to see if they offer it before doing anything.
If they do make it an option, then all bets are off. The base 18 may have to go away. LOL.

RBL2019

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First time Mustang owner
Matt- DO you need to inquire about the Private Cash offer from your dealer, or is there a procedure online to access it? Thanks

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Matt- DO you need to inquire about the Private Cash offer from your dealer, or is there a procedure online to access it? Thanks
It's just a luck of the draw type of thing. I just got a postcard in the mail about an F-150 and it included a private cash offer that applies to any Ford. Some people have gotten them by requesting brochures, doing the online trade-in estimator on Ford's site, etc. Sometimes they'll send a private offer, sometimes they don't. No surefire way of getting one unfortunately.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Someone was saying a while back that Ford has been getting lots of requests for automatic Bullitts. I'd wait till the 2020 model year to see if they offer it before doing anything.
That was Carl Widmann, he told me at Carlisle. Hope he has passed on his stack of requests to the new guy. I'd be in a sleeping bag at the door of my dealership to order one.

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
I hope they never offer an automatic.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
If I was to buy a bullet, it would be black.
In black, the unbadged bullitt is one of the most sublime "sportscars" I have seen. Being black (vs DHG), it underscores the bullitt's abilities & is utter stealth.

You don't always have to buy into tradition.

In my case, there is essentially only a grand difference between a fully loaded Bullitt & PP2. And if I bought either, I would still have to buy new set of wheels (2 sets dd/track) no matter what.

The PP2's have a square set up, & has me leaning in it's direction, but the lure of a Bullitt is enticing.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Love it! What a sound that thing makes! Gives me goose bumps.....
Sponsored