Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
Which dealer? I went through Bill Knight. Fowler seemed ignorant and Hurley didn't care to play ball, LOL
Yes, Bill Knight. It's closest to my house and from what I can tell the best Ford dealer in the area.
Sponsored

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Looks like I'm not joining the ranks after all- found an '18 that had what I needed and avoided the scheduling wildcard.

Specs:
EBPP Premium, A10, 201A, Magneride, Safe & Smart, Spoiler Delete, Ingot Silver, Showstopper Red

Dealer needs to input everything today to make sure that it is going to work and there aren't any parts shortages. Told them that I need to have delivery as close to August 1 as possible. Dealer is saying 12 weeks is the best estimate for delivery, and that's also when my niece heads off to college and needs my current car. Hopefully we'll have something of a comfort level on timing pretty soon, but I can't say that it looks like 12 weeks is enough going by the times reported here...

Fingers crossed, and I'll update this post & poll when I know more.

Clair

Last edited:

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Will also add that I was looking at NFG, but the mandatory stripe was the deal killer. Dealer didn't have a price, but guessed that the 2018 price of $475 was still about right. I just couldn't stand to throw away $475 to get rid of the stripe...

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
2019 GT Premium ordered 4/11. Retail order priority 10. A10, PP1, magneride, 400a, magnetic, active exhaust, enhanced security, B & O play, navigation. May change to velocity blue if Ford ever releases the color. Also waiting to see what the over the top stripe looks like.
I put the ordering info into COTUS today and it came back as a scheduled F250 XL super duty pickup. Something is wrong. I called dealer to investigate. I’m sure COTUS is probably screwed up.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Velocity Blue is on my alternate list as well - hard to wrap my mind around the color being available for order but you can't actually SEE it anywhere...

Sponsored

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
Ordered May 5th:

GT Premium, 401A, performance pack 2, safe & smart, enhanced security, active exhaust, b&o play, oxford white, show stopper red interior.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
2019 GT Premium ordered 4/11. Retail order priority 10. A10, PP1, magneride, 400a, magnetic, active exhaust, enhanced security, B & O play, navigation. May change to velocity blue if Ford ever releases the color. Also waiting to see what the over the top stripe looks like.
I put the ordering info into COTUS today and it came back as a scheduled F250 XL super duty pickup. Something is wrong. I called dealer to investigate. I’m sure COTUS is probably screwed up. ��
That's interesting that you say that about COTUS. I input my data on COTUS and it shows an F150 that was built and delivered. I guess it's probably nothing to worry about; I'm sure a dealer knows how to submit an order. Or, so I'm telling myself.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
Ordered today!! 2019 Mustang GT Premium in Kona Blue, 6 speed manual, Performance Package 1, 400A interior. My sales guy even let me submit the order :)
[/URL][/IMG]

milo4753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2009 f150, 1973 240 Z
MY19 order

Still waiting on a vin #. Now I understand there is a regionally controlled commodities for 96B, MagnaRide Adaptive Damping. How can this be at the start of a new model year. Couldn't get a 18 built, now I can't seem to get a 19. Has any one else heard of this? Retail orders will not be selected for scheduling until OK to Buy has been achieved. My order is a dealer stock order...trying to get ahead.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Availability of Magneride is the real wildcard in my order. I've heard of supply issues in the past, but hadn't heard of anything related to the 19's yet. I hope it gets sorted out, but this could be why I haven't heard anything from my dealer yet...

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Still waiting on a vin #. Now I understand there is a regionally controlled commodities for 96B, MagnaRide Adaptive Damping. How can this be at the start of a new model year. Couldn't get a 18 built, now I can't seem to get a 19. Has any one else heard of this? Retail orders will not be selected for scheduling until OK to Buy has been achieved. My order is a dealer stock order...trying to get ahead.
This was true in the past but I remember reading that for the 2019s they aren't waiting for that. As proof, I have a retail order that already has been scheduled. They just won't release any of these cars until OK to buy is achieved.

milo4753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2009 f150, 1973 240 Z
3/29 Order

Actually got the print out from the dealer May 16." Mustang 2019, Regionally Controlled Commodities *Magna-Ride Adaptive Damping(96B). Refer to the Wholesale Commodity Guide or Wednesday Clean Up Note for forecasted mix in your region." I really don't know what this means as far as scheduling goes.

Last edited:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Here's what I saw on Blueoval with regard to MY19 PP2 and PP1 with Magneride. Looks like the tight availability experienced at the end of MY18 may be carrying over to MY19.

"The Performance Package - Level 2 (673) is limited availability but I can't find any specific information as to the scheduling availability and/or volume. July production for the MagneRide Damping System (96B) is limited to 6% for the New York Region. As such, I'd expect a longer Order-to-Delivery time. Current estimate is 12-14 weeks."

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Found a 2019 Shadow Black Bullitt that a dealer had ordered. Has Electronics Package and a car cover. Ordered on 4/5/18 and to be built on 6/18. Has a VIN already.

Beyond excited.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
For data points... it looks like about 25 of us have provided some sort of order dates and build info, but there are only 8 build dates and one delivery date. Interesting that only 7 builds DON’T have Magneride. I hope Ford is taking notes.

Downside is that the one delivery date is 108 days after ordered, and there are 7 other orders closing in on 120 days if delivered on the same day. None of them have build dates yet.
Sponsored