• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 gt350 oxford/blue 6k mi, $51k

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
New price $50k!! 10 min from Fort myers Airport, come fly in and drive it home!!

this is killing me to do because i just got the car a few months ago. but unfortunately an extremely serious medical issue has come up (i need a kidney transplant) and i need to plan accordingly. the car is mint, has a clear bra on the front end/hood/front fenders and mirrors. has the recaro seats and the entertainment/nav system. 6,0xx miles as of now, will go up ever so slightly every weekend. asking $51k and pretty firm on the price, but i do need to sell so we can talk. feel free to txt anytime 440-552-2810
wash1.jpg
wash2.jpg
wash3.jpg
wash4.jpg
350inside.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Sorry to hear about your kidney. My cousin has had a couple now. He's doing well! So will you.

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
What city is this car located in

Sponsored

OP
OP

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
Sorry to hear about your kidney. My cousin has had a couple now. He's doing well! So will you.
you know its refreshing, everyone that i seem to come in contact with seems to know someone who has had a kidney transplant and just like you, their next statement is "they are doing great", so i appreciate this. my fiance is a match for me, we are waiting on one more test to come back for here and then she should be approved and we can go ahead and set up a date. fingers crossed!!

OP
OP

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
back up, few interested parties....

OP
OP

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
New price is 50k.... Surgery in a few weeks need this gone

Sponsored

beef6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT
Id love to snag this but not in the cards right now. General 350 question though, are the stripes vinyl or paint? Can they easily be removed?

OP
OP

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
Id love to snag this but not in the cards right now. General 350 question though, are the stripes vinyl or paint? Can they easily be removed?
you never know how long it will be here! keep checking back for updates, maybe your time frame will work out!

Boosted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus RS,,
GLWS.
Awesome looking Stang!

OP
OP

Robertscz