Jmeo's "Take 2" 2017 Auto Build

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I will add though, the Whipple kit is a breeze to install and I am confident in saying you should have no trouble doing it. Plus, you have guys like me and the rest of us here who will help if you need it. Seriously, Whipple has done an amazing job with these kits and they are very much straight forward. Then, you could drive to Tasca and have Dennis do the cam timing and put it on the rollers for you :headbang:
That actually sounds like a great idea. That way he can check it all out and make sure its good to go.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it was a great year but I had to put her into hibernation :(

My good buddy [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] came down a few weeks ago for a last hurrah and I was lucky enough to get a photo shoot with the man, the myth, the legend :hail:

Couple pics

Sadly she sleeps now but I got a chance to clean up the garage from all the shenanigans this past year.

See you next year everyone :cheers:

Last edited:

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Looking Good Hi-Me! That white car though :barf:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I've never seen that lift with an actual car on it.....:D
I've only seen it full of parts. Looking clean Jaime. Sad I missed out on the last photo shoot of the year. :(
Is it Spring yet???? :headbonk::frusty: This Arctic blast is lasting waaaay too long. Supposedly another 7 -10 days :mad: I'd be ecstatic to see 32 degrees again. :clap2:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looking Good Hi-Me! That white car though :barf:
Thanks Marcus :cheers: Yah, don't know how that guy does it :shrug:

I've never seen that lift with an actual car on it.....:D
I've only seen it full of parts. Looking clean Jaime. Sad I missed out on the last photo shoot of the year. :(
Is it Spring yet???? :headbonk::frusty: This Arctic blast is lasting waaaay too long. Supposedly another 7 -10 days :mad: I'd be ecstatic to see 32 degrees again. :clap2:
I know right, lol. Its nice to be done with it and use the lift fro why I bought it. Yah, to bad you weren't there but spring will be here before we know it (wishful thinking). I hope to retire in 9 years them I'm packing up and moving south!

Looks awesome as usual Jaime.
Nice garage too. Happy new Year bro. :cheers:
Thanks buddy and same to you, be safe!

aks0605

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
This is one of my favorite builds, also truly jealous of your garage. Bad ass work

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
One of my favorite builds on the forum without a doubt!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is one of my favorite builds, also truly jealous of your garage. Bad ass work
Thank you very much, I love how you guys can appreciate the work that goes into these cars just as much as me. I spent my early car building days on a dirt driveway holding my cars up with cinder blocks so I can relate to the pain we go through to get things done thats for sure. Took me two marriages and to the age of 36 to get my first garage and lifts but I appreciate the experience. Thanks again :cheers:

One of my favorite builds on the forum without a doubt!
Thanks Tim and the feeling is 100% mutual :headbang:

I don’t miss the MA winters but it does make you appreciate spring/early summer, whichever comes first.
I always said I would NEVER move south. I am 1,000% ready to move the hell outta here. Just have to wait 9 years to be eligible and then decide if its affordable but I am without a doubt moving south, Probably Georgia or Florida :shrug:

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Born in Cookeville,Tn. raised near Memphis, I know 4 seasons. Winters become harder as we get to retirement or semi-retired as myself. Florida is a "sinkhole" state and Georgia has it's problems but better than Florida "Cost of Living". I choose Texas and moved from the city of Houston to the coastal bend near Port Lavaca & Victoria,Tx. Inquire about Texas, there's a new track near Austin, COTA and that's my next goal to track Coyote Red.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Born in Cookeville,Tn. raised near Memphis, I know 4 seasons. Winters become harder as we get to retirement or semi-retired as myself. Florida is a "sinkhole" state and Georgia has it's problems but better than Florida "Cost of Living". I choose Texas and moved from the city of Houston to the coastal bend near Port Lavaca & Victoria,Tx. Inquire about Texas, there's a new track near Austin, COTA and that's my next goal to track Coyote Red.
Funny you mention Texas as I have been also considering moving there. Good news is, god willing, I have plenty of time to plan my exit from Taxachussetts lol. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Got some shots from a good buddy of mine and just wanted to share :)

Last edited:

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Nice!

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
He's one helluva "amateur" photographer...:coolphotos:
Was looking forward to meeting up but mother nature just dumped 13" of snow on me. :mad::mad:
Soon.....:ninja:
Sponsored