Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
In your other thread someone mentioned sequential tail lights for the brakes (bad idea IMO) but what about sequential hazard lights?

Mods,
This should not only be a sticky, but it should be in every single forum, subforum and topic on this site. IMO, this is the best information ever posted on this site.
Sponsored

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
looking forward to see the digital speedometer!

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
In your other thread someone mentioned sequential tail lights for the brakes (bad idea IMO) but what about sequential hazard lights?

Mods,
This should not only be a sticky, but it should be in every single forum, subforum and topic on this site. IMO, this is the best information ever posted on this site.
+1

that would be interesting. I feel like that one would take a while to find

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
+1

that would be interesting. I feel like that one would take a while to find

Just the sheer fact there would no longer be a need for aftermarket harnesses would be huge.

I don't know if it's the same coming from the audi world, but there wasn't much you couldn't do with the programming.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I would like sequential hazards. Currently the only way I know to get them is to buy some kit that also makes the brakes sequential, which I agree is a VERY bad idea.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
I wonder if some one could figure out the HUD shift light from the GT350 and install in a normal mustang with functionality.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
you mention hooking up a battery charger if you mess around for a while. how long is a while?
Probably depends on battery condition, but I would suggest not going longer than just a very few minutes.

I had the FRPP ECU calibration installed on my '08 and they "strongly recommended that the vehicle be connected to a battery charger during the flashing process to avoid potential low voltage issues". Boldface theirs (I have the paperwork for it in front of me as I'm typing this).

I would expect the SJB or any other module to be similarly sensitive to voltage.

Norm

Sponsored

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
Looking through the excel spreadsheet I see they have the BCM code for gear changes. This may be great for someone changing gears and not wanting to buy whipple's flash tool of course you would still have to buy the hardware to do this.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Looking through the excel spreadsheet I see they have the BCM code for gear changes. This may be great for someone changing gears and not wanting to buy whipple's flash tool of course you would still have to buy the hardware to do this.
lol basically double post. :lol:

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
Sub'd.... would love the remote up and digital speedo. The Mustang speedo really is tough to read at a glance.
Sponsored